Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beauty Review: MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Blue


NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry -combination - sensitive type of skin.

Images and Information from Sephora.com



MAKE UP FOREVER HD MICROPERFECTING PRIMER


According to Sephora.com, these primers are lightweight, oil-free complexion corrector that enhances the skin's texture and primes the skin for make up application.

HD Microperfecting Primer deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin, creating a glowing effect. Creates a protective layer on the skin allowing foundation to glide on easily and last longer.

Click the image to view different colors and what each color do



I chose the BLUE one which claims to add radiance to fair skin and reduces minor imperfections. So what I do, after washing my face with my regular cleanser, I apply this primer all over my face and smooth it out using my bare hands.



Did you notice how my skin looked brighter in this picture? I really love this primer! It works real good and it does what it says.


PROS:
  • Ohh! I love this primer! It does what it says, it brightens up my skin, smoothens it and makes it real soft. There's no scent whatsoever and it didn't break me out. The texture is not silicone-y which is why I like it. This Primer is smooth and easy to apply. It makes my face looks flawless and trust me, my skin far from being flawless. I have so much flaws you don't want to see. lol. I like how it reduces redness and corrects minor imperfections. And yes its very lightweight and fast absorbing too! It also has high rating on Sephora.com

CONS:
  • Probably the price? Haha! I'm cheap :P Also if you think it will hide the acne scars on your skin, then you'd be disappointed. It only corrects minor imperfections such as redness in your skin. Other than that, I can't think of anymore CONS. I suggest if you want to try it, ask for a sample 1st before buying the full size.


OVERALL:
  • I would definitely buy it again! You saw the difference through my pictures! Huge difference! It brightens up my face too much, I look like I sleep all the time because my skin actually looks refreshed! For a girl who rarely sleeps, this is what we need! :) I bought the PINK one and I can't wait to do a review about it.



-------------------------------------
UPDATE: Aug 22, 2009
I didn't work 16 hours today that's why I was able to do a Beauty Review! Hooray! What do you guys think of my Beauty Reviews? I did tons already which is located on the side bar. Just click any of the product names you wished to view.


I'm sure you guys read my the wish list I created. I am so thankful that I got almost all of it, thanks to you guys! I got the Fresh Cut Palette from J.Rose and I can't thank her enough. I also got the M.A.C. Studio Moisture Tint which I'm loving so much. I need a back up. hahaha! :) And yes, I have not gotten the Clarisonic yet. I am still thinking and researching before I spend that much money on it. But I might because our skin is very important. Good Skin = less make up.


Don't forget to check Hello Iyah News to know the latest News and Tidings :) Add me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/adriyah



Don't forget to check out my latest Beauty Reviews:

0 comments em “Beauty Review: MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Blue”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger