Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Beauty Review: Revlon Runway Collection


Note: This is just my own opinion. Use it at your own risk.

REVLON RUNWAY COLLECTION
has these elegant artificial nails for a cheap price. I was given the opportunity to try them and here's my review about it.


It has been a year since I last wore artificial nails. Yes they can get really pricey! $40 + in a salon every 3 weeks can make you broke. Also I can't wear them at work for hygienic purposes [I work in a hospital] but I was given an opportunity to try them out and I thought, why not! Could be fun! ;]

PROS:
  • They are cheaper compare to salon prices
  • You can always try out different designs without breaking the bank
  • They are short so its work appropriate
  • They look nice and feel like salon artificial nails
  • They are easy to put on
  • Colors of the nails almost look like real nails
  • They're thick and strong
  • The set comes with a nail file, very strong glue, and an orange stick to remove excess glue
  • It lasts up to 10 days without worrying about breaking your nails
CONS:
  • Some of the nails, you need to re-size or buff to fit on your nails. The one they had for my pinkie was too wide
  • The glue dries out quick and got to my skin, I thought my skin would get ripped ;/ Be careful when using the glue. Its super glue! Very strong!
  • Need a very strong acetone to take it off
  • If you are not careful, air bubbles can get underneath your artificial nails



OVERALL:

I have always been fascinated with square looking nails because it looks really elegant but my nails are naturally round, and sometimes I file them to make it look square, still not satisfied with how it look so I used to get artificial nails at the salon. The problem is, it makes my natural nails so brittle plus its expensive.

But I was given the chance to try these Revlon Nails and I must say, I'm so impressed. They don't make my natural nails as brittle as like the salon nails. They are short and work appropriate so I doubt it if they will ever notice I was wearing fake nails.

I would definitely purchase it again for important dates and occasions. These sets are great if you are planning on just wearing it for a week and not spending too much money on great nails.

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Revlon Runway Collection”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger