Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tiny Haul + Make Up Organization


Time flies so fast.. It's my "Monday" again, and I'm sick.. As much as possible, I don't want to call off so I still went to work even though I felt like dying there! My co-workers are super nice because they did almost all of my work. All I did was paper works and a little bit of patient care. =) I still feel tired. NPO for the next 24 hours because I ate something that my stomach can't take, and I have been throwing up for the last 24 hours. I feel so weak!

On the lighter note, I just placed an order from Sephora online. =) Just some "necessities" lol. After that, I'm done! No wait, I still want some more MAC brushes and that Tinted Moisturizer from MAC! After that, then I'm done.. lol! I need to shop for Fall clothes. Trench coats. Jackets. Boots. Ohhh Gotta love the Fall! =)

So okay, last Thursday, I was craving for some Shaved Ice so we went to Guppy's! Can never get tired of Shaved Ice. Taste so yummy! =)


Then Cha [sis in law], Niegel [bro in law], Adrian and I went to Skylark. I saw this colors so I went ahead and picked those out! I have 10 O.P.I.'s now. =) I'm so happy!!!

Bought this at the Ontario CCO the last time I was there.. Its called the Dame Edna Coral Polyp. Its pretty!! :)
I saw this at Walmart and I thought it will be good for my palettes. I have 5 MAC palettes and i fit perfectly! =) That means I need to stop at 5 or else I will need to buy a new one! HaHa!

I re-designed my Sephora inspired brush holder and decorated it with just a simple Hello Kitty paper. I can remove the paper anytime so if/when I get bored, I'll just take it out and put a new one! :P

Me..looking oh so tired! Oh yeah I'm using the Lip tar NSFW <-- that does mean NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK because its too RED? lol! I actually wiped it out with a napkin to give me just a little bit of pinky lips! :P

Well, anyway, this is just a small update.. Will update again next time.. I need to do some Beauty Reviews so Stay tuned for that! :) See ya!

0 comments em “Tiny Haul + Make Up Organization”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger