Friday, August 28, 2009

DSK Pegasus Haul + Personal Update


Hello again.. It's been so long since I updated my blog.. and I don't really blog hop. I have been busy.. work, outside life, family.. :)

Anyway, I received my DSK Pegasus last Monday and wasn't able to post it right away. I was going to wait for my other DSK haul but that's for my mother. It's her birthday on Sept 19 so I thought I'd get her some DSK Jewelries since she's also a fan of DSK :)


Visit her Jewelry Store:

DSK Pegasus in Light Rose Heart and Black Diamond Pegasus
Isn't beautiful? The picture doesn't do any justice. You should see it in person!


Look how big the Pegasus is. Ohhh I love it. For me, it means
ANGELIC. yet. STRONG.



She gave me extras. Yay!!! I love DSK! :) She gave me some Aquafina lip balm, and OMG total HG status. Now, gotta find some and stock some more.. :)

She gave me this lovely bow earrings. So pretty. I got compliments at work wearing this pretty pearl earrings. ^^

I highly suggest to place your order now while some items are on sale!! :)

This is my 1st DSK Necklace called the Black Rose Necklace. Very pretty!

I will post what I bought for my mom once I pick it up at the post office :) Her birthstone is Sapphire so I ordered a Pegasus as well for her! I'm so excited ^^




Anyway, on to more personal stuff.. Guess what..

I GOT BRACES.
Yup, they're ceramics. You can't tell really unless you look closely because the brackets are the same color as my teeth, well except for the wire.

If you zoom it, you can probably see it more. That's why I smile weird now. and yes they're so painful, I can't eat. :( Adrian also got braces. Same as mine. They haven't put the bottom part because that would be later. The bottom part will be metal brackets btw.

Any foodies you brace faces recommend? :P



Last Wednesday, I went to MetroPark and bought this shirt. So cute. It says,
TALK NERDY TO ME
lol. Love it!


Then yesterday [Thursday], we went to You and I Thai Restaurant located at Anaheim, Ca. These are the foods we ordered + combination fried rice [not pictured]. The place is decent. Clean. The rest room is not that clean, however, the food is great. Prices are also great. They have lunch special for $5.95 per meal which isn't that bad. The servers are attentive as well.

Recommended. :)




..and lastly, since I'll be going to San Francisco on Sept 05-07, I decided to go on a NO-MAKE-UP-BUY! It's been a week since I last hauled any make up items. So far so good. I'm planning to do this for 2 months. Until Oct 16, 2009. Hopefully I'll be successful.

I went to the MAC Counter with my sister in law because she's going to exchange something. I saw the new Quads from the Make Up Art Collections and I saw 2 Quads that I want. SO TEMPTING I TELL YA!! But I didn't buy it.

When I got home, I went to my palettes and decided to put my own Quad together. lol. Are they similar enough? Haha!


My Version of the PHOTO REALISM Quad!

Above: Vanilla and Juxt
Below: Swimming and Humid


My Version of Notoriety Quad!

Above: Chill and Bold & Brazen
Below: Gorgeous Gold and Brown Down

What you guys think? :) Happy Friday!! Hope you guys have a good day today! As for me, it's now my "Monday" and might work 16 hours. :/ and my upper teeth is so painful right now. :(

0 comments em “DSK Pegasus Haul + Personal Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger