Saturday, February 5, 2011

Current Haul: Wet & Wild Palettes

Been seeing this everywhere & I can't help but get curious about these palettes. But what I didn't know is these palettes are so coveted that they're SOLD OUT in most drug stores that I went to. I have gone to different stores and I only grabbed maybe 1 palette then go again on another store then found another 1 palette. Hahaha! It's like treasure hunting! >_< Adrian was so patient with me driving me around and helping me find the palettes. 

So far I only found 4 out of 6! Yes I'm still hunting 2 palettes!


Silent Treatment, I'm feeling Retro. I got good jeans, I dream of genie

Such gorgeous colors!! I love the fact that it has label on to which part of the eye (lid, crease, browbone) the eye color goes to. :) Makes me excited to use them :D I have not swatch them yet.

What do you think of these palettes?


FTC: I am not affiliated with any of the company. I did not get paid to post this entry. I bought the above products with my own money.

0 comments em “Current Haul: Wet & Wild Palettes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger