Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day Nails & Mini OPI Haul

I did my nails today using my new OPI Nail polish that I recently purchased ♥


 First off, I just want to greet everyone Happy Valentine's Day! :) I'm off today and I'm glad because this will be the first time that I have Valentine's Day off. It would be nice to spend it with my hubby :) We will probably just stay home, watch netflix and drink raspberry beer ♥


We should celebrate Valentine's Day everyday ~ Always spread the love :) Remember, Valentine's Day is not only for couples. Guys out there should give flowers not just to their girl friend/wife but also to their mother :) Girls who are single should not be sad but to use this day to love themselves more :) Go pamper yourself! ♥ 

Singles on Valentine's Day sees Happy couples and wishes they have somebody too.. Sad couples on Valentine's Day sees Happy Singles wishing they were single instead :P


I used O.P.I. Dimsum Plum nail polish then on the tips some O.P.I. Sparkle-icious then some hearts on the middle finger then top it off with Seche Vitte top coat.


I love the formula of this nail polish because it was so creamy! I love the color too!



These are the two nail polish I got last week.



This is the O.P.I Austin-tatious Turquoise from the Texas Collection. Really nice color. bright though :)



Hope you all like the swatches! Happy Valentine's Day again!

0 comments em “My Valentine's Day Nails & Mini OPI Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger