Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beauty Review: Bag Organizer

Just a short post ^_^

This bag organizer was from my aunt in the Philippines. She gifted me this when we went to the Philippines for vacation. I was already thinking on what to put here when she gave it to me.



What you don't know about me, my bag is super heavy. Why? because I carry a lot of TRASH in it! Hahah! All the receipts, coins, my wallet, my phone, my keys, and all kinds of stuff, I throw it in my bag. Then when it comes to finding like my key, I had to go through my bag to find it -__- So I really love this bag organizer and thinking of asking my aunt again for another one (maybe a black one).



You can fit a lot of stuff in it. Then when you change bags, then just take this little bag organizer and transfer it to your other bag :D


Update:
I'm still sick. It's been 3 days.. I haven't gone to work, and it doesn't even feel like 3 days that I was off work because I was mostly sleeping during the day. What a waste of a great weekend :( I have so much stuff to review also. Well, hopefully I'll feel better soon! Thanks for all the well wishes! I appreciate it alot :)


FTC: I am not affiliated with any company. I did not get paid to post this entry. The above product was a gift for personal use.

0 comments em “Beauty Review: Bag Organizer”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger