Friday, February 25, 2011

Current Haul: Mitsuwa goodies and Nail polish

Went to Mitsuwa and got some goodies there. Well only two goodies :P I decided to get this Lucido-L Hair treatment spray. Actually when I went to Singapore, I bought this at Sasa there but I forgot to put it in my luggage and got confiscated at the airport =_= I even cried! Yes I cried because I really want this. Well when I arrived here in the US, I completely forgot about it. LOL. I guess "out of sight, out of mind" :P But when I went to mitsuwa, and saw  this, I decided to get it again. We will see how it will work.



Got this also for my eyebrows and "mustache" lol! I hate having hair on my upper lip =_= and having it waxed or threaded can be expensive if you think about it, so i'll see if this will work, or I might get it threaded again.



Went to Imperial, thanks to Giang http://xgianger.blogspot.com/ enabling posts on her blog! lol! I really love Imperial because they always have the new stuff, and the two guys there are so sweet, always reserving my goods, and always know who am I even though they don't know my name, they recognize me and still save up polishes for me. They even saved me the entire Essie Spring 2011 polishes thinking I wanted them all! LOL! So sweet! I don't go there often because its very far from where I live.

He only got four crackles left when I went there. He did have few of the Broken Hearted (pink one). I wanted the Lightning Bolt (white one) but he was out of it. He promised to save me one though when they get some in stock. I hope soon.

● Fault line (purple)
● Crushed candy (greenish) -- i love this color! looks really nice!
● Broken Hearted (pink)
● Cracked Concrete (Gray) -- so pretty!!



This is from their French Affair Spring 2011 collection. I wished I've gotten French Affair. Oh well, maybe next time. They look similar do they? I'm currently loving all the neutral polishes :)

● Sand Tropez
● Topless and Barefoot



Orly Spring 2011 is such a pretty collection! I got 3 nail polish but I'm already thinking of getting more when I go back. I think I want fancy fuchsia and ancient jade. I guess I'm going crazy. =_= I'm so excited to use these polishes! They look gorgeous especially the pure porcelain!

●  Sapphire Silk
● Pure Porcelain (gorgeous!!!)
● Gilded Coral


I really don't have anymore storage for these nail polish but I always get excited whenever I get new ones. Yeah this addiction is getting worse.


0 comments em “Current Haul: Mitsuwa goodies and Nail polish”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger