Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Update


Hello Everyone!!! Its been a while since I updated my blog. Its been eons ago since I read other people's blog and I miss you all...

SAN FRANCISCO



Last Week, I went to San Francisco but didn't have that much fun because of the rain.. I hated rain, I don't want to go out if its raining so we mostly stayed indoors and just spent time with our relatives there. I didn't shop, but its fine.

I have been very busy with school and work also. Finals is almost here so I gotta study my butt off to pass this class. I worked 16 hours last night and felt really horrible because I was awake the whole time I was in the hospital. No rest whatsoever.

I won the bet so I decided to treat myself and go to the CCO in Ontario. Didn't spend much so I'm happy I was able to control myself again..

MY CCO HAUL! - THE BET!
I love this Dame Edna Beauty Powder. It brightens up my face. I use it to top off my TM. I wish I can get a back up of this because its just so nice for the summer.


This Emanuel Ungaro BP is just a nice blush color. Its sheer, yes..but its buildable and just gives the right hint of blush.

And to add to my growing collection of eyeshadows are these eyeshadows from Emanuel Ungaro. They are very sheer which is nice for summer. 


I'M GONNA GET CHU BACK!!!
Yes yes, you guys have been so nice to me, showering/spoiling me with gifts and packages. I love you all. I will get you all back :) You'll see.. :)

This gift is from Wuzzyangel. She is so nice to give me some love from Hawaii.. Check her blog out! :) aww girl, you didn't have to do this. You are just too sweet! :) I will get you back soon.. ahahah! :) Thank You so much!!!!



This gift is from Melissa from Fabulous Thrifty. She is so nice to give me her Mario Badescu Whitening mask. I am excited to try it! Go check her blog out! She's awesome. :) Thank You so much girly for this wonderful surprise :)


Thank You so much again girls for being so nice and supportive. I love you all!!! :) I'll try to update more often..

0 comments em “An Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger