Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Updates: 4

Currently here at Daly City.. waiting for the BIG FIGHT to start. I bet money on it, he (Pacquiao) better win.. lol.

We drove here Friday (3am) then arrive here almost noon because frequent "bathroom" stop overs.. ahaha.. Anyway, the weather here really sucks. Something about the rain makes me gloomy - almost depressed. I stayed indoors.. I have to start reading my school books. I have another big test on Tuesday and I havent even started reading those dreadful chapters yet.

Its freezing outside. We went to the malls and guess what.. I didn't buy ANYTHING. Yeah, not a single eyeshadow or lipstick caught my attention. I dunno.. something has changed. Its probably all the stressful events  that happened or its still happening in my life. *SIGH*

SELF CONTROL
I perfected self control I guess. Whenever I'm around make up/skin care products, I don't get too excited anymore. I used to. I used to buy something that I don't really need but just because I want it, I have to have it. But now, I was able to control myself. Whenever I see something I really really want, I now able to talk myself out of it. I ask myself..
"Do I really need it now?"
"Should I save my money for something that I really  need?"
"How many of these shades I own?"

from there.. I was able to put that thing back on the shelves. Sure regret comes after, but usually disappear after a few minutes. :)

Anyway, just giving you guys some update. Talk to you guys later :)
"

0 comments em “Random Updates: 4”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger