Sunday, April 26, 2009

Questions Answered Part 2

Q and A

Q: Why do you still have to use disposable lip brushes when you are the only person using your lip products?
A: I work in the  medical field and often times I catch bacteria and whatnot that makes me sick.. I don't like to be putting my bacteria and virus on my lip products so I just use a disposable brush, so when I'm feeling better, I'm confident that there's no virus on all of my lip products. :p


Q: Where did you get those disposable brushes? I want one.
A: Sephora - just ask  the MUA if you can have some. or at MAC - if they are nice enough :P



Q: Did you get anything from the Rose Romance Collection?
A: No.. lol! I just want the Rose BP and when I tried them on earlier, they were too sheer for my taste so I skipped it. :) Plus I need gas money for San Francisco!


Q: When will you be at the Bay?
A: I will be there May 1st til May 3rd. Hopefully I'd get to meet you lovely ladies there! :D


Q: Will you swap again?
A: I will.. but only to my trusted friends here on blogger :) Its actually stressful for me right now to swap. I need money more than anything right now..


Q: Where did you get your Pink Storage for your make up?
A: I got it at Target. I noticed they don't have the pink one no more. I saw green and blue ones though :)


Q: Where do you work and what do you do?
A: I work in a State Hospital near where I live. I am a Psychiatric Technician. I work with criminally insane individuals. I work very closely with Psychiatrist and Psychologist. I give them report. I counsel people. I am good at counseling others - not to myself. ahaha!

That's it for now.. I hope I satisfied some curiosities :) I don't mind the questions.. :)
Oh yes, I skipped the Rose Romance Collection. I'm glad it was too sheer for my taste or else I would have been tempted like a vampire to a fresh blood. :p I need money  because we will be driving to San Francisco this weekend and gas + food + hotel cost so much! Pacquiao better win or I'll lose $30! hahaha!


I also cooked today! Surprised? Even Adrian was! I cooked some Chicken Soup (Tinola). Its chicken and chayote (sayote) then I put some spinach in it and chicken broth to add some flavors. :)


I had been craving for green mangoes since Kasumi and I talked on twitter so my co-worker got me some.. YUMMY! Its so sour but I love it :)

That's it for now.. I hope you guys a beautiful Monday tomorrow. :) G'nite!

0 comments em “Questions Answered Part 2”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger