Monday, April 20, 2009

The Good and the Bad!


MONDAY is such a lazy day for me.. 3 months, I'd be off every Mondays which is good but waking up to Tuesday is not so good..

Adrian and I went to the Post office to pick up who know who's returned package.. and to my surprise, I saw another package.. Adrian was like, "Who did it come from?" I know right away who.. heehee!

XMAYAARIX
Diana aka xmayaarix DM'd me one day and said she just saw something that reminds me of her.. and she asked for my mailing address.. I thought to myself, "awww..what a sweetheart of her to give me something" and this came in the mail today...



Read her sweet note.. she got a pretty handwriting.. :) She said she doesn't know what's inside the box she gave me.. its gonna be a surprise for both of us.. heehee!

So this is the box she was talking about in her mail.. soooo what's inside the box??

TIARAAAANNNN!!! Say Hello to Bricky the Hello Kitty.. ahahaha! :) I already named her. :p Isn't she's so pretty? :) She's gonna be on top of my make up drawers!! YAY! :)

She also gave me a sample of Korres Wild Flower moisturizer and I just ordered the Wild Flower Mask from Sephora so I cannot wait to try this :)
If Bricky can talk, she's gonna be all over this yummy treat! ahahah! :p

and lastly, she just fulfilled one of my wishes.. OMG she gave me the MAC YOGURT e/s I've been lemming for!!! I know people are saying, "Oh but you got that from your HK palette already" but but.. I don't wanna touch that :p
I cannot believe how nice and generous Diana is.. She is just too nice!!! OMG I feel so spoiled and loved... <3

Diana, Thank you so much!! You made my entire week happy! :) I will get you one of these days.. heehee :) Thank You again girl for the lovely surprise!!! :D



MESSY SWAP!
Anyway, that made my day.. Oh, I received the returned package from Annie aka xoannie.blogspot.com (You all knew her from the Swap Inquiries entry)..


So the Laneige Strawberry Peel is still pretty full.. I am willing to sell/swap that for $18 shipped! Any takers??

I also sanitized the Jumbo Pencils and willing to sell all 6 of them for $10 shipped!


So I yanked out a picture of the things I gave her my from her blog and these are the things.. You'll see that some items are missing..

Well, anyway, I don't care anymore!

I said what I said.. and I won't take it back. She said she's sorry so be it. But a trust once its broken, will be hard to earn! She made LOTS of mistakes, lied to us/me and gave me the wrong things. 

ANONYMOUS!
Yes you without a name or face! Stop commenting and putting your 2 cents in, like you said, some people are mad and that they are not even involved in this mess, so why are you including yourself?

And are you that stupid saying that you HAD to post as ANONYMOUS because you don't have a blog?? That's Bullshit!! If you look closely on the bottom of each comment box, there is this thing called Name/Url. That means you can actually put your name and or your email address. 

Show your face! You have the guts to call people BITCH and stuff but you don't have the balls to show your face or even publish your name? HAH! What a loser!

And if these ANON posters are annie herself, we shall see!! I will be looking for the IP addresses of these ANON posters and see/compare if they're the same person. Yup, technology.. :) Proud to say that I grew up with people who knew computers really well. :) So if I were you, and you don't want to be recognized, better delete your comment! HAH!

SHOPPING!
Oh, No new shipment at the CCO.. They told me they have new shipments every end of the month so I'll be going there next weekend. I might get the A Rose Romance Collection this weekend instead on Thursday. I have class + work on Thursday so there's no way I'd be able to go to the mall that day :(

Here's what I got..
Got them from Guess.. Just for everyday since its been hot outside. I don't really like Summer because of the sun. I can say that I'm not a "SUN person" I'm more like a "RAIN person".. X( I grew up near the beach and hated it. ahaha!

Then I got some shorts there. Ugh my stomach looks so fat! I need to work out soon.. :(

I'm wearing California Dreamin on my lips.. Such a pretty color <3

Lastly, I'm selling this Blackground Paintpot for $13.50 (without shipping) if anyone is interested! BNIB!!!


See ya guys later! I have school tomorrow. :(

0 comments em “The Good and the Bad!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger