Friday, April 17, 2009

Collective Haul :)



My Goodness!! Its been 3 days that I have not read entries or my comments and on twitter. Its been a busy week of school (exams), work (paperworks), and well night outs with friends. Its been a hectic but fun week. :) Well most days..

How are you pretty gals? My boss is probably reading this right now. He googled "Adriyah" because he was curious what it means..then he stumbled upon my make up blog. He was like "So you teach people make up and stuff?" I was like.. "HUH?!" lol.. Now my co-workers are making fun of me.. I am now thinking of putting my blog into PRIVATE. :/


HAUL...S ONCE AGAIN!
I have been hauling.. I still need to use the 15% off at Sephora since I have the $50 giftcard :)
I went to MAC last week.. and here's what I got:

I went B2M and got this for FREE! Yay for free stuff.. ahahah!


I now have 4 Dazzleglasses. I like them but they're too sticky! I just love the glitters.. and that its so long lasting :) My Favorite? Spanking Rich which I got at the CCO! :)

I also went and got the Saint Germain.. Its so pretty!
Ignore the ugly scars on my chin. They have not faded yet.. :( I'm so sad.. but I like the lipstick :) Oh and yeah my lips is seriously so dry!

I also went and got another palette. Yay! I'm filling up my 4th palette. I still need like 7 more shadows..

I LOVE CCO!
Then I went to CCO at Ontario and The Block. They didn't have that much new stuff in there. So I grabbed some new shadows to depot :p

I got this at The Block. I have the other trio and I'm so happy to get this! Its also the last one so I felt lucky! ahaha! I love the colors! Its so "spring-ish"

"Warming Trend" eyeshadow is also very pretty..
"Blue Flame" is a nice blue :)


Then to Sephora to get a UDPP.. Its still my #1 Eyelid Primer :) The best for me..


Oh I wanna show you guys my BB :) I decided to keep it. Its cute.. plus everyone at my work has a BB so we BB message each other there. Haha! :) I just changed my theme.. :) I still need to put some "bling" on it :)


That's it for now.. I will try to update more often :) Its gonna be another busy week for me because its my sis' birthday.. I got her a cute HK necklace :) I leave you guys with my picture.. haha! I got big eyes. :p and yeah I still have scars. I'm wearing MUFE primer and Benefit You Rebel Moisturizer in this pic :)

0 comments em “Collective Haul :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger