Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Updates: 1

I can't believe lots of you guys voted for "Random Updates" Haha. My Random updates are probably gonna bore you out because I will just write whatever is in my mind which in some cases won't probably make sense like this one. lol! It's 3am..Need to sleep!


SLEEPING - HELLO KITTY
Speaking of "I can't sleep.."! Yes this is a bad case of insomnia because every night I am just wide awake just like this. I tried everything from counting the sheep, taking a warm shower, cutting down on caffeine, eating bananas (which my co-worker swore that if you eat banana before bed time, you will fall asleep), and drinking milk. Ugh its no use!

Oh btw, I saw this at Ebay's and thought it would be cute if I use this to sleep.. hahah! Totally cute right? :p

View Seller: BUY IT HERE!


HELLO KITTY - THEN - BROWN HAIR
Hah! I can never get enough of hello kitty. I love it then.. I love it even more now.. haha! :) Speaking of THEN.. I thought I'd post this funny picture! :P Yes, Spot me! I think I was 8 or 9 at this picture. Its funny. I hate some of my elementary pictures... But what the heck, everyone needs a good laugh :P When I was a lil kid, I had dark brown hair :) Ohhh shiny! :)


BROWN HAIR - LUSCIOUS!
Speaking of BROWN HAIR, Lots of you voted that I should have a brown hair, but lots of you wants Black hair too.. Hmmm.. What about something in between?? DARK BROWN HAIR Yeah? :p Just wanna show you guys another picture of me sporting a dark brown hair and tell me what ya guys think :) Love my super long hair! :) Oh so luscious!


LUSCIOUS - LUSH
Hah! Speaking of Luscious, I thought of Lush! Hahah! I'm really loving my Angels on Bare Skin! This is my 2nd time using it :) Will update more later :)

This is soooo random... hahah! Hope you guys enjoy my 1st Random Update. Til next time :p You will now see more of this..since you asked for it :P

0 comments em “Random Updates: 1”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger