Sunday, April 12, 2009

Questions Answered

Question: Where did you get the black rack for your lippies?
Answer: A lot of you gals asked me where I bought this black rack for my lippies :) I actually bought this at Walmart for $5 something. Pretty cheap huh? :) I got this at the school supplies section. Hope that helps :) Happy Organizing! :)


Question: Where do you buy the Laneige Stawberry Yogurt Peel?
Answer: I buy it at the Amore Store located in Cerritos, Ca

Question: Where do you buy Japanese things?
Answer: I go to Mitsuwa and Marukai at Orange County

That's it... If you guys have any more question, feel free to email me: ayaleoncio@gmail.com
Its Sunday Night.. I need to be studying right now for next week's essay and quiz but I'm just too lazy. I'm so badddd :*( I hate being lazy..

0 comments em “Questions Answered”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger