Friday, April 24, 2009

Sephora Mini Haul


My Sephora Order has come! YAY! So quick!! :) I was excited :D Adrian did not let me know right away that my package has arrived. He surprised me when I got off from work. :p


KORRES WILD ROSE/BRIGHTENING MASK
I wanted a mask that will brighten up my skin so I bought this.. will review it after couple of use. I'm so excited to try this :) I was just disappointed about how small the jar is :( For the price, I was actually expecting a bigger jar.

Dior Addict Lipcolor in Fantasy Pink
Its a really cute pink! I love it.. although its very sheer

That's it.. I did not spend a penny because I used my %50 giftcard. I'm so happy.. But I still want to go to the mall because of the A Rose Romance Collection. Are you guys getting anything from that collection? I want the rose MSF. Well, I need to rest now.. :) G'nite!

0 comments em “Sephora Mini Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger