Friday, April 10, 2009

Make up Collection: Eyeshadows

Hi guys.. Its been a hectic week for me. I did not sleep that much last night & here I am again sleeping late. :( My test went Okay I guess.. I do not know the results yet but hopefully I passed..

Lots of you guys asked for my MAC eyeshadow Collection.. I have not labeled them yet so I leave you guys with just pictures. :)

CAN YOU GUESS THE NAMES OF THESE MAC EYESHADOWS?

I have 3 complete MAC palettes :) Some are LE and yes majority of them are depotted & are from CCO. ahaha :)



I need to buy another palette & transfer these shadows onto that palette. Plus I still need to depot these 2 shadows..

More MAC eyeshadows..

Of course my Hello Kitty eyeshadows :) Unused :P

My NON-MAC eyeshadows..
NARS and Dior Palettes = Love :)


My Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette which I barely touch :) I need to play with these colors more often.. :)

I have to keep reminding myself how much eyeshadows I have. Some are not even used yet..
I AM ADDICTED TO LIPPIES!

Yes I am.. I was trying to arrange them into my little container and thought I had more.. But I don't really have that much compare to other beauty babes :) I think I sold most of my lippie stuff already. I have more shadows than lippies :) I want some more Dior.. which reminds me I still have my $50 gift card from Sephora. Time to do some lippie shopping :) Suggestions?


Anyway, these are my wishlist/products that I want to buy/try: 1. MAC Yogurt eyeshadow
2. MAC Beauty marked eyeshadow
3. MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow
4. OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
5. OPI Argenteeny Pinkini (lol at the names!)
6. OPI OPI Por Favor

That's it for now.. :) Will update my wishlist later.. :) Good night ladies! :)

0 comments em “Make up Collection: Eyeshadows”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger