Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Updates: 2 + Beauty Haul


Note: I do not want to offend anybody who does not read/believe in horoscopes. I am not saying that I do believe in it, its just sometimes its fun reading it :)

Another random post! LOL! Yeah its fun reading random updates. :) Ok, for today's random post, I wanna talk about my HORRORSCOPE! I hate reading HOROSCOPES!! They do come true a lot of times which is weird, and sometimes they are creepy. :/

Yesterday's horoscope said that I will enjoy my day at work [which by the way I did because we had a party - which I wasn't aware of! and it was fun.. my patients danced, ate, and socialized with other patients]

and for today - or should I say for tomorrow [APRIL 04, 2009]:
Capricorn

The Bottom Line

It won't be an easy day for you, but it could be a very pivotal one. Hang in there.

In Detail

It's not going to be an easy day for you, but it could be a very pivotal one. By simply hanging in there and doing your best, you will prove something to someone who could be very important in shaping your future. A tough discussion has left you feeling unsure about your side of the argument, but you shouldn't let anyone's hostile attitude shake your confidence. You deserve to get more respect, and luckily you are about to get some. Once you get through today, it will be easy going.


My Take: Oh Em Gee. Yesterday said that I will have a lot of fun, and now its saying that today won't be an easy day for me?? Haha. More work perhaps? School will be stressful? Family issues maybe? Or maybe its my decision to buy a house - ahaha. I do not know for sure and of course I AM not relying to a horoscope on how my day will turn out. :p

Anyway, to switch the topic, I got some new things over the week. :) Just small things that I wanna share with you guys! :P Cute things :P

I am in need for a new eye make up remover because I finished my Clinique Cleansing Balm. and I was going to get another one but the MUA there told me that they discontinued it already! WTF! Whyyy?? I love my Cleansing Balm! :( So I got this new make up remover. I'll do a review soon :)

Then Clinique was having GWP! Yay for GWP! Gotta love it! :) I love the big bag because I can put all of my skincare items whenever I spend the night in OC :) I also like the lipstick because they're creamy and not drying. I gave the moisturizer (DDML) to my mom :) I' excited to try the youth moisturizer :)

My favorite?? The Blush stick! Soooo pretty :)

I went to the CCO and they told me that they have Dame Edna Palettes but I didn't see any! Must have been sold out. lol. So I got 2 eyeshadows instead.

Solar White e/s from Cool Heat Collection.. I think?

Illegal Cargo e/s.. such a very pretty color! I'm in love :)

I had a poll before and asked my readers on how many MAC eyeshadows you guys have. Many of my readers have Less than 5 eyeshadows and lots also answered more than 45 eyeshadows. Aside from lippies, I also collect MAC eyeshadows. I love them so much, I wanna get all of the colors. lol. Its like a child having all of her crayolas :) I do have more than 45 eyeshadows. I know its ridiculous because I am not planning to be a make up artist. ahaha.

I still have some eyeshadows which I'm lemming to get:
1. Beautymarked eyeshadow 2. Deep Truth eyeshadow 3. Yogurt eyeshadow 4. All that glitters eyeshadow

That's it for my haul. I have a $50 giftcard from Sephora..still thinking of what to get. Suggestions? :)

0 comments em “Random Updates: 2 + Beauty Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger