Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bling Bling

Hello ladies (and gents)! :) I should be studying right now. I have a test on Thursday and a quiz *yup same day* about Cardiovascular and Skeletal System. *SIGH* So I have tonight and tomorrow to study because Tues and Wednesday, I had to work. Grrr. damn. I don't know how to manage my time good because here I am checking my gmail and twitter. ahaha. Lame. and now posting something not important :P

My Blackberry Storm - getting used to it, I do have some complaints like it freezes, or the net is too slow or the battery doesnt lasts me all day (since I'm always on twitter and yahoo messenger at work). But I do love my phone :) So I want to get me a nice case but I can't seem to find one that I want, until I saw this on ebay: Check out the store: MY BLING THINGZ and RAN*SMILE

This is not for the Storm but it says on her site that she can make it for the storm. I fell in love with it because its Hello Kitty and it shines like no other :) I love shiny things! HAH! :) But buying this is like buying a phone! $179.99! Gah! So Swarovski crystals are that expensive?? Sheeshhh...

This one is for the Iphone but I'm sure she can also make one for the Storm. Isnt pretty? *gasp* and this one costs an arm and a leg too.. maybe plus the neck. :*( I wanttt ittt.. but too darn expensive! :(

You ladies who are expert in Swarovski *DSKNguyen and Mona* Is Swarovski Crystals really that expensive? I wonder if I could get some Swarovski and attempt to make one myself.. ahahah :)

0 comments em “Bling Bling”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger