Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Updates: 3


Ok, this is my 3rd Random Update! Yay! :D I'm actually at my parents' house for my sister's 13th birthday :) She got a Hello Kitty cake - my influence :)

Anyway, I noticed that some people were looking for the Paul & Joe Disney Collection but dunno where to buy it or that they can't find it.. Well, look no more! I'll share you this website where I got my Bambi Blush - I got mine directly from the store but you can buy it through their website as well :D




image credited to Primping Parleur Website

Good luck shopping! :D Lemme know what you gonna get :D They have lots of selection :D I love their store :)

and a sneak peak of my make up drawers :)
I have to show you guys next time what's inside each drawer. I love looking at people's collection :)



Oh my grandma from the Philippines got me some bracelets. I gave one to my sister. I am getting into bracelets lately and want to start making one.. :)




Well that's it for now. Hope you guys have a nice weekend!! :)

0 comments em “Random Updates: 3”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger