Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's Inside Those Drawers?


Fine.. after lots of convincing, I will now reveal what's inside these drawers. I'll just show you.. I won't go detail by detail unless your request it.. :)

You will be surprised on HOW LESS my make up is.. yup.. it seems like I do have a lot of make up but often times I give them to my mom or sell them.. I don't have make up that is more than 2 years old. Some of these make up are a year old and majority of them are less than a year. Some of my eyeshadows are a year and 1 month old.

Now I know some people say that they expire whatsoever. I don't care! I will keep on using them unless I break out! Its my money I wasted. Hehe..

I do keep them clean though. I wipe them with 70% alcohol - like after I use each lipstick, I try to sanitize them. I got some disposable lip brushes and sponge applicators to keep my  make up clean. I keep most things in their boxes away from the dirt. Yup, I take care of them.. :)


VANITY!
Here is my vanity.. Its actually a computer table.. ahaha! yup, I haven't bought the dresser that I saw at this furniture store.. Its just too darn expensive! X(

You'll see that I just cleaned my brushes and waiting for them to dry..
You'll see a quarter somewhere there.. :p
You'll see my ugly lamp that I've been thinking of replacing..
You'll see the alcohol that I use to clean my make up
You'll see my macbook in the mirror :P
and some sticky notes underneath..
Oh yeah, the remote for the dvd player X)
and one eyeshadow pan that I pressed :P

LIPPIE ADDICT!
You've seen my lippie collection.. Not too much.. Not too little. Just right in my opinion..
I added St. Germaine and Money Honey Dazzleglass :)
You'll see the disposable brushes in the side for my lippies :)
One thing I learned this year about lippies: Do Not Double Dip! Hah! :p

TOP PART
Here are my palettes. I need to buy something to store my palettes..
You'll see my HK doll, my Harajuku perfume, and my shu curler
Also my CS palette and 3 MAC palette..
I added one  MAC Palette which I bought last week

1st DRAWER
My mini palettes.. All of them with boxes :p
Except for Quads :)

2nd DRAWER
Misc things..
I have my 2 paintpots here
Eyeshadows that has not been depotted
My Fave HIP eyeshadow duo
Lipstick that I now hate and will be in my B2M
UDPP that  I already toss (depotted)
and Brow Shader which I barely use - I have thick eyebrows :(
and my Blacktrack which I loveee!!!

3RD DRAWER
My Faux lashes
Mascaras which are 3 months old and need to be tossed ASAP! - That's the only thing I don't care tossing - My mascaras! LOL!
My UD and MUFE eyeliner
and then some...

4TH DRAWER
My Blushes
Mostly MAC Blushes..
I want a Dior Blush.. *giggles*
I also want another P&J Blush! :D

5TH DRAWER
MSF and Beauty Powder
more blushes...

6TH DRAWER
Face stuff..
My Primer, HK Beauty Powders, TM, Legere, Benefit.. etc


That's it.. I told you I do not have that much stuff.. Its just right in my opinion (coming from an addict).. heehee! I wanna see your make up collection!!!


Oh, this is my spray bottle for my brush cleaner :)

0 comments em “What's Inside Those Drawers?”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger