Monday, March 30, 2009

Love from Melanie <3

Yay!! Another update! I'm on a roll :p Lots of you wants me to do random updates - more personal stuff. I don't mind updating anything that's in my mind but I don't wanna bore you guys out. LOL! If you only read my personal multiply (which I stopped updating), you will see random updates like "Ohh I just saw this flip-flops and I want it" Haha. Something like that. Short and sweet :P

I don't have work today, so I went to pick up my paycheck (not too happy because of the paycut) but was too lazy to go to the bank to deposit it so I told Adrian to do that tomorrow. Besides I HAVE A TEST ON THURSDAY and I need to do major studying today (which I don't feel like it).


I LEFT MY <3 IN SAN FRANCISCO
I went to check the mail and to my surprise, there's a bubble envelope waiting for me there. I squeeled with joy when I saw who it came from :) Its from my Youtube and Twitter friend MELANIE. <-- click to check her YT videos. She's amazing :) So, we've been talking through twitter and updating each other because I am going to San Francisco soon and would love to meet her :) She mentioned that their CCO is amazing so I have to check it out when I get there :) Adrian was asking, who is it from? and I told him about her and how we met and all that stuff :) I was excited to open it. :) and when I opened it, I felt I was in LA LA Land! Or more like HK land. Hahaha. She hooked me up! :) She is sooooo generous! She filled the envelope with lots of HK goodies from stationaries, tissue, band-aid to decorations. Ohhh I love everything! and what's that surprise thingy that is wrapped with white paper and cute yellow tape?? :)


TA-DA!!!! My Heatherette LOLLIPOP LOVING!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! I'm so happy! *dancing with joy* Lala.. lala.. :) Haha! I'm just to excited about it. I went to MAC Counter and tried this on and I felt like I wanna buy it but I waited..and I got a better one with cute packaging! :) Isn't pretty?? Say yes yes.. ahaha! :P

She included a sweet note. This is what I LOVE about her. She informed me that her package is going to get delayed and I know from the very 1st start why and I know already that her package won't come any sooner, and she is NICE enough to let me know :) You know what I mean? Heh :P

Dearest Melanie, Thank You so much for your generosity, and I know you don't have to do this for me but you still did and what even more got me is you even included some HK in your package. Awww.. you didn't have to :) You are a very sweet girl and yes I would LOVE to meet you when I get there. We need to keep in touch. Thank You again for this sweet package. :) I'll love you long time :)


After all the dramas I went to (I'm itching to go detail by detail on this but I'm trying to restrain myself) regarding swapping and all that, I'm glad there's a lot of people out there who cares :)

THANK YOU LADIES!!!!
You guys know who you are (hint: to all the people who I emailed).. for making me strong, making me realize some things :) I love you all :D I will always be here for you all too :D

NAILS and SHADOWS
These are my sad attempt of painting my nails using China Glaze Nail Polish. I personally love the 5th Avenue Nail polish :) The 2nd picture is just a disaster. Haha! I didn't use any sticker to make my french line even that is why its all ugly and crooked :P I'm still new to this stuff and hopefully I'll make it better next time :)



I depotted some of my eyeshadows and decided to put them in this quad. I wanna do a B2MAC once I get 6 empty containers. Hehee. So far I have 5! :p

TOP: Gesso and Swimming
BOTTOM: Bold&Brazen and Sunset B

Then the purple one is actually a pressed pigment. I did it last night since I can't sleep. Its called Lovely Lily pigment. Then the orange e/s is Evening aura e/s/

and last is just a picture of me with my sad attempt 2 green eyeshadow blended together. Hehe. This is after 16 hours of application. Yup, its around 12:30AM - I just came home from work :P

See you guys next post! :) I'll try to update more often. I wish I'll be done in school in no time :(

0 comments em “Love from Melanie <3”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger