Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Sephora Haul

Yay!! My Sephora package came today!! I'm sooo happy! :) I ordered this last March 06, 2009, & took advantage of the 15% off! Yay for Sale! hahah! & boo for me! They took advantage of me again.. haha!


So here is the box.. I just get so excited whenever there's a parcel waiting for me to open & unleash all the goodies! lol!


Do you feel the euphoria? I'm telling you, make up is my drug.. I get high on make up! Yes, I am a pusher & a seller! Haha. I just feel so happy & high when I get new make up.. Ohhhh! The samples are just perfumes btw..


Weeeee!! The goodies! I didn't get much. I told the husband I will just spend less than $100. and yes these are less than that :)

1st thing I got is the Benefit Dear John Moisturizer. This is my 2nd jar already. I just love it. Adrian loves the smell! Whenever I use this at night, he cannot resist to kiss my cheeks. haha! :p


This one was inspired by Fuzkittie :) She uses the same except hers is in "Mauve" I don't have sallow undertones so I got "Blue" instead which will give you radiance skin & correct minor imperfections. Just perfect for me. I tried it already & just lovvveeee it. I <3>
And of course I cannot resist on NOT getting a Dior lippie! :) You know me, I'm such a lippie addict! Haha! I got "Rose Satin" Its a new shade. Its like rosey pink. Loovee it! :) I love dior lippies too much, I might stick to them soon if I have the moolah! :p


Last is this Benefit Boi-ing concealer. I need a good concealer to conceal some imperfections like acne scars. I really want the Lise Watier Concealer Wheel Palette but dunno how/where to order them. So I'll settle with this for now. If I don't like it, I will probably exchange it with another concealer. If you have suggestions for concealer, please let me know :)


I did a haul video including those that I bought last week. Its horrible because I do not have any make up on. I'm on my sleeping shirt, and just ready to crash! Haha! Sorry I look soo horrible :(

0 comments em “My Sephora Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger