Friday, March 20, 2009

Storm with Surprise + Kt and M's Love

Heeellooo!! Heeelloooo (echooo)!! Haha.. I feel like I have not updated for a long time. I wasn't even lurking or leaving my prints on any blogs. I've been so busy with work and school (again). I studied and found out that our quiz was postponed! Crazzzy! Haha! :p

I totally skipped the Sugarsweet Collection (even if I was tempted).. I/we have been saving (and I'm proud of that!) but of course I had to buy little bit here and there.. :p


CLOVER.. AM I LUCKY??
On St. Patrick's Day, I had to work..so no drinking for me! Besides I don't really like drinking that much because I get so red, I look like tomatoes! lol! Anyway, so I worked the whole night, floated to 2 units and well, was so tired! :( I wore my St. Patrick's Hello Kitty Shirt. It says "DON'T PINCH ME" but all they can read was "PINCH ME!" lol.. I also drew a clover on my face which was a total failure, it looked like a bruise! The teacher asked me, "OMG What happened to your face?" LOL! Hilarious..

Also, you'll see here my UGLY black hair :( Must change the color sometime soon.. Adrian loves it though..

Here you can also see my growing eye bags. Ugh, I hate eye bags.. sooo ugly! :(




TIA LOVE SWAP
Kimberly Tia and I did I swap and her shipping is amazing! I got it right away! :) I wanted the Hello Kitty Bow.. Of course, as an HK Lover, I must have her Bow! Teeheehee! I love everything she included in the box :) She's such a sweetie :D

Unveiling the love for me... ohhhhh....

Ahh! My Bow.. at last! :)

Ohhh! Pretty colors :)

Samples she included just for moi :D

My fave! Loveee it! :D

CAN I BE A KITTY?
Isn't cute?? I Lovee it! Thank you so much Tia for this bow. Sooo cute :) You are very talented and crafty :D Wish I can make more of this.. haha! :)

MONA'S SWEETNESS
This came in the mail this week, and I got really excited because its my 1st Shishem! Weee! Thank You soo much Mona.. you are just too sweet! :)




STORM ME WITH SURPRISE!
I know, this is a never-ending surprises from the husband.. He know I've been feeling sad and down lately (I dunno why).. I even twitted about this.. So when I got home and found this BB Storm ad a surprise, I got really excited! :) I've been wanting a new phone and can't which to get but the husband is very sweet to get me this phone. So cute and I'm loving it. Just hard to get used to it. Thanks again my Adrian! :)


MAC Hello Kitty Wallpaper and Theme :)


When I locked the screen, this comes out. So cute :)

SEPHORA ESSENTIALS
I went to Sephora today to buy some essentials.. I was surprised nothing really appealed to me there. I so want a new Dior lipgloss but when I tried all, I didn't find any that I want at that moment.. Also I avoided MAC counter because I don't wanna get lured to getting any from the Sugarsweet Collection. :) I was looking for Korres Lip balm but did not find it. :/

This is my 5th bottle.. I tried so many cleanser but I kept on coming back to this particular Clinique product. So Mild! :)


Had to stock some UD eyeliner. I love this better than MUFE Aqua. The MUFE smudged on me, but this one stays better on my waterline :)

My UDPP is all dried out and needed a primer bad! But the Sephora I went to does not have the UDPP in stock so I decided to get this instead, thanks to Fuz's amazing review. I'll do my review soon :)




HELLO KITTY KOUTURE POWDER
I've been using this since I got it, and I must say I loveee it so much! I use the MUFE Primer and top it with this powder and gives me smooth clear skin. The MUA at Sephora even asked me what foundation do I wear. She was shocked when I told her I only use the HK Powder. The Powder is very fine and soft. Like velvety soft :)

I want to Thank everyone including Diana and Valiohh who recently gave me an award! So happy I met you guys here on blogger. I feel blessed and happy that you guys are there :)

0 comments em “Storm with Surprise + Kt and M's Love”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger