Friday, March 27, 2009

Update and More :)

Hello ladddiessss.. A lot of things happened this past few days (School, Work, Dramas, Gossips) but we all survived! Hah! and I will have a new Day off starting this Sunday.. I will now have Sunday-Monday Off! Woot Woot! No more Monday madness! Haha :)

Anyway, a recap of my week:


LOVE FROM JES!
Jessica aka Jesmakeup was very kind enough to send me something from the mail. Oh girl, you know you made my week? I was so happy when I got your envelope. You are too sweet :)


I joined her contest and she sent me this. She's such a sweetie. :) Now I have some kawaii bandage to use when I get a boo-boo.. I also love the Hello Kitty eyeshadow dusts. So cuteee! Well, I love anything Hello Kitty! hahah!


Thank You so much girl for this :) You just made my entire week happy :) *hugs* Hope to meet you real soon, and if you move here where I live, you know we'll always gonna hang out right? :)


WHICH ONE??
Ok, so I was looking through my old pictures, and found some pictures of me with my "light brown" hair. I kinda miss my old hair color and think that it looks better than my black hair. What do you guys think?




In this picture, these are the things I'm wearing:
FACE:
MUFE HD Primer in Blue (my favorite primer ever!!!)
L'egere BB Cream
Sunbasque Blush
Boi-ing Concealer

EYES:
BE Primer (one of the best I've tried since UDPP)
Expensive Pink e/s (lightly on the lid)
Carbon e/s (just to add some definition)

LIPS:
Dior 457 (one of my fave lipgloss..so moisturizing and not drying!)


HAUL...S!
Oh, and I finally visited Melody's at Alhambra. I liked it there because they sell MAC, Smashbox, Stila, Dior and much more for discounted price. They even have Hello Kitty!! Popster for $11!!! Yup, I got 4 things only. CCO is still cheaper I tell ya but its worth checking this place out :)

MELODY'S
11 S 2nd St
Alhambra, CA
91801-3714


I got this MSF in Blonde. I've been wanting it for so long but coudn't justify myself to buy an MSF worth $28! But when i saw this one, I know I had to get it.. :) I'm getting addicted to MSF as a blush :)

MAC PaintPot in Blackground - I want this because lots of blogger gals use this as their base and makes their e/s stands out more :)

To add to my growing collection of MAC e/s: Gesso

I'm feeling kinda spring so I had to get this: Swimming

I also went to MAC Store with no intention of buying. The Sugarsweet Collection is nice but I'm saving my money for the A Rose Romance Collection. I love tinted blush and liptint so I might get that from that Collection.
I went to the MAC store just to look, then the MUA there tried this on me (LOVE ROCK) and oh I fell in love with it. When I 1st swatched it on my hand, it was shimmery and DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL! But I guess when applied to your face is different. :) So Adrian let me have it.

LUSH at Glendale Galleria. Ohhh the smell was strong, but when I tried their hand treatment, I was hooked! Tried the Angels on Bare Skin and I gave in and bought $5 something worth. I tried it last night, woke up to a smooth skin! Love it! :)

Then bought some China Glaze Nail Polish in 5th Avenue (oh so nice!) and Treat me like a queen (red one) I am getting hooked on nail polish! I have 5 China Glaze so far and no OPI. I have yet to try OPI but they're very expensive! Haha!




Well, this is it.. hope you guys enjoy the weekend! Work tomorrow but its my "Friday" so I don't really care.. :) I also bought my IMATS tickets so hopefully I'll see you guys there! :D

0 comments em “Update and More :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger