Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Love and Hello Kitty Surprise

Hello! :) I just woke up.. I was going to dye my hair but I fell asleep. 4 hours of nap is too much. I fell asleep with a headache & woke up with a massive headache. Ugh. I'm craving for some hot white chocolate mocha from starbucks..

Yesterday was awesome! :) Adrian took me to Orange County for our days off.. & He got me some stuff.. Yiii.. *Suprise Suprise*


HELLO KITTY KOUTURE SURPRISE
I was at MAC, looking at the Grand Duos Blush Collection (which I didn't like because it was too shimmery) then I was also looking at the compact. Well, he did tell me already that he's gonna get me the compact. I was so excited, but what I didn't know is that he's also gonna get me the other dazzleglass which is in "Kitty Kouture" Awwww..

So here's the other Dazzleglass. Its lighter than my "Dazzlepuss" but I loveee it! Like I said, you can remove the charm & put it in any lipglass that you want


Here's the Hello Kitty Compact with its refill. I love it! :D Its sooo smooth & fine :) The MUA tested the Light shade on me & thought it was nice, but then when she tried the Medium plus, we both thought it was nicer because it will give me a nice color to my pale face. :)

I told you guys about this in my other post, but i'll say it again: you can actually use a blush refill that you want & it fits on the compact. We tried it, & it worked :)




WALMART GOODIES
We went groceries there & I got some dye to color my hair (not pictured) but I'm also looking for a nice lipbalm for my dry lips. Then I saw this new chapstick & decided to try them :) So far, so good :)




MARUKAI & SEAFOOD CITY
The husband brought me to Marukai to get me some hello kitty stuff. I saw this fleece throw & thought it was cute. It was only $12 something (not pictured, but you can see it at the youtube vid I made) We also went to Seafood City to do some groceries and found something there..

Introducing... Eskinol Pearl Cream!!! Yup! Its another pearl cream but this one is safer & better in my opinion.
So what's the difference between Lyna & Eskinol Pearl Cream?? A lot!!
  • Scent: Eskinol smells better! The husband actually loves the smell of this. No more old lady smell!
  • Price: This is much cheaper! For only 99cents, you can never go wrong! lol!
  • Ingredients: This one has Vitamin B3, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and sulfur which helps lighten the scars & removes blemish
  • SPF: Lyna will make you sensitive to the sun, but Eskinol have a sunscreen to actually protect you from the sun
  • Expiration: Eskinol has an expiration date so you can actually know when to toss it
I tried this last night, and it was amazing! I woke up to a smooth skin.. my reviews will continue next month :) Definitely a NEW LOVE!


Some snacks I wanted.. yum yum! :)
Some Magazines Adrian got me from the Book-Off at Marukai


SWATCHING DIOR'S LIPGLOSS IN 657
Diane asked me to swatch the lipgloss in 657. Here's a lip swatch :) I also use the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer on my chin. Totally awesome for hiding the scars :p



SELL OR SWAP??
I was thinking of selling or swapping my Laneige Skin Care Items. Don't get me wrong, I do like them but I love my Clinique products more that I'd rather stick to them. So if anyone is interested in them, message me at: ayaleoncio@gmail.com


Laneige Emulsion (originally $24.00) and Laneige Light Refiner (originally $21.00) are great for Combination Skin.

I will sell/swap it for $40 for both, but the shipping would be more than $3.00 because they are heavy :p

This is the Laneige make up remover/cleanser
Description: Make up removing, foam cleansing & micro scrubbing 3 in 1 effect providing soft & clean feeling.
Originally $20.00
My Price: $18.00
Only used once!





AWARD
I've never gotten an award. 3 people tagged/gave me an award & I'm so thankful you guys :)
Diana, Bunnie & Annie are the sweetest girls who gave me this award :)

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”


10 Honest things about me...
1. I get headache almost everyday. Ugh. I hate it. I cannot function too well.
2. I sleep very late almost every night. The latest is 5am
3. I can stay in front of my laptop for hours
4. I hoard a lot of lipstick/lipgloss but don't actually use them
5. I can't walk in heels for a very long time. My foot will hurt like hell
6. I don't like taking vitamins
7. I eat a lot, I love eating veggies
8. I am very moody
9. I love watching Horror movies
10. You guys know about this already - I keep all of my make up boxes :)

I'm tagging/Giving an award to:
1. Fuzkittie
2. Jesmakeup
4. Mimi
5. Katrina
6. Ria
7. Imee




0 comments em “New Love and Hello Kitty Surprise”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger