Friday, March 6, 2009

Bangs & my addiction

Hellooo Ladiess! Its been a while since I updated my blog. :/ School & Work keep me pretty occupied :( Fortunately, I passed my exam yesterday. :) That is why I've been bad and broke my "no make haul" rule. Haha! :) Thanks to Adrian who always tolerates my "addiction". :) I seriously need to attend on some kinda Makeup-aholic Anonymous thing because when I put myself on a "no make up haul" rule, I felt really sad. Haha. Adrian even said, GET OVER IT! lol.

So, I went make up haulin! Yessss... haha! I felt like a fish in the ocean. Happy swimming at the mall. lol.

BREAKING THE NO MAKE UP RULE
I went to MAC yesterday to check out the Kitty Kouture Collection, and wow it is sooo expensive :( My poor debit card is shouting with pain when I swiped her. :( I wanted both dazzleglasses but I know its too much. I got Dazzlepuss instead. Its a pretty pink color with lots of glitters. :) The thing that I like about it is the Hello Kitty Chain is removable. I can remove it & attach to other lipglasses :) Oh yeah, I wanted the compact sooo bad especially when I learned that it is refillable & that blush refills fit in that compact. :(

I also got Blacktrack. Thanks to Tina Marie who recommended me this :) Girl, you are such an enabler! Haha! Hopefully it won't dry out like my HIP Cream liner :/

The MUA also put make up on me using the Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette. At 1st I didn't like it, but Adrian said it looked nice. :p She put the concealer all over my face. lol. Its the 1st time I ever tried that. Good thing, no break outs! It totally covered all of my blemishes :p
Diana aka Paperdollrevenge is the one who told me about this amazing store at Brea. The store is called The Primping Parleur. They carry Paul & Joe, Kevin Aucoin, Becca and much more products. So Adrian drove me there yesterday to get this blush I've been lemming for month! Haha! :) I finally got the Paul & Joe Disney Blush in Bambi. The color payoff is sooo pretty! I'm in love :) Yay for my 1st Paul & Joe! :D

I went to Ontario Mills to see what's new at the CCO (this was Wednesday) and saw lots of new eyeshadows! I screamed when I saw Heatherette Trio! lol! I wasn't able to get anything from Heatherette so I was happy when I saw this palette :) I also got this eyeshadow called "Alum" I never heard of it & I don't know what collection it came from, but its a pretty gray color. :)


Then I went to Amore Store to get something for my swap with Annie :) Yup! My very 1st swap. But the things I got her is not included in this picture. The lashes by the way are for my co-worker. I'm giving her 2 of them, and the other 2 are mine!! Haha! :)

I told you guys I've been bad and deserved to be punish! *spank* *spank* :/



CHOP THAT HAIR OFF!
This morning, I woke up at around 11 something to call for a haircut appoinment. My hair has been flat & dry so I thought, why not get a trim :) My appoinment was at 2pm, so before that, we went to Jollibee at Moval. I didn't know there was a Jollibee near us! Haha! So I was pretty stoked about it :) I love my Burger Steak meal :)

Getting my hair cut.. pretty scary! I always gets scared when I get my hair cut because I always think they might make a mistake & cut all of my hair off. :/ I've had bad haircuts before.

BEFORE
So this is the before picture. No bangs, just straight flat hair with long layers.


AFTER
This is the after picture. Yup! I got bangs again! Haha. Oh how I miss having bangs :P As you can see, she curled my hair too :p And put some short layers. Oh the blonde streak that you see in the 1st picture, I was just trying the clip on highlights. :)


Trying to do the side swept bangs :) Eeek, don't mind my acne scar on my cheeks. I wish they fade soon. :/


I also got some shirts from Wetseal. They're Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. :) The 1st shirt says, "This is seriously messed up" lol. Its cute. & Of coure a Hello Kitty Shirt :)


What do you guys think of my hair cut? :) See you guys again next entry!

0 comments em “Bangs & my addiction”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger