Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello Kitty Madness and Some Updates

Omgoodness! I feel like I haven't been on blogger for sooo long! I lurked, but that's just it. I commented on some but I haven't really been paying attention or reading my my blogger gal's entries. I miss you so much ladies!!!

Where I have been?? Well, School and work is taking so much of my time. I didn't know its so hard to work and go to school at the same time. I can't really focus. :( The good thing is I passed my 1st long exam. But I have another one coming up (Thursday) so wish me luck for that because my anxiety is increasing as days pass by :( Oh, this is the 9th day of my "no make up haulin" I'm proud of myself but it is depressing at the same time :(


THE PINK BAG
One day, I went to work really stressed out, then one of my co-workers (who I barely talk to, or let's just say, we don't usually talk) gave me a pretty pink bag with a hello kitty on the front. Imagine my excitement??? Haha! I was thinking, "OMGosh What's the occasion?? Did I do something for her to give me this??" There was a note inside that says, "I thought I'd share with you my love for Hello Kitty.. Welcome to the club :)" I thought it was really sweet. She noticed the frame of my plate number and that's how she knew that I love hello kitty. Plus my car's rugs and steering wheel are all hello kitty. :)



SO WHAT'S INSIDE THE PINK BAG??

She gave me this Hello Kitty Bag, and I'm glad because I wasn't able to get the bag/vanity case from the MAC Hello Kitty Collection. I can put my make up in here. Yay! She also put some bubble bath and lotion inside. Also she gave me some hello kitty stickers. The other one I got at the Kitty House located at Irvine :)

She also put some miscellaneous stuff in there like Hello Kitty lipgloss, Cellphone charm, candies, and chocolates. I really love them. I already ate the Ghiradelli's! lol!

This is my favorite!!! It is a compact mirror with hello kitty crystals in front of it. Kinda similar to the MAC Hello Kitty Kouture compact. So now, I don't have a reason to get that ridicolously overpriced compact that they're selling. :p Look how cute! It even has a black case. :)

I thought I'd share with you guys my screen saver for my MACBook. Please show me how I can costumize my desktop.

Thursday afternoon, the husband and I went to Kitty House. They have lots of Hello Kitty things there and I felt like I was in heaven. lol. Its so expensive though. :( I only got 2 things which are the stickers and a cellphone pad :) Its so cute. Haha!



ARE YOU TIPSY YET??
So, the husband and I went to a party with my co-workers and friends. I didn't feel like dressing up and I was not feeling well. lol. So here are some pictures of us.
YES I GOT SOOO TIPSY!! YES I GET RED WHEN I DRINK!! :p








Can you tell I was already half-drunk at the last picture? haha. My foot hurts too. :/ Well, Gotta go, see you guys next time :) Hope you guys had a fun week. :)

0 comments em “Hello Kitty Madness and Some Updates”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger