Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Kitty Overdose and Some

***PICTURE HEAVY***

Hi ladies! Haven't update for few days. I was too tired from work and school. I had to study for 2 quizzes and thank God I got an "A" on both quizzes. So far so good. :)

I went to Macys the other day to get more Hello Kitty products. LOL! I know, I'm insane!! Haha! I really want the Brush set for the holder but I know its not worth it coz I don't even want the brushes. So I decided not to get it. I wish I can find a brush holder like that. But I made/designed my old brush set and hello-kitty-fied it. Haha! I'm possessed little kitty.

Okay so for my Hello Kitty Haul, I picked up some duplicates like the 2 palettes so I can sell it later. Haha. So I won't touch that. :) Then I decided to get more lippies Just because.. :p
Too Dolly Palette

Lucky Tom Palette


Mimmy Lipglass - Ohhh I love this one! Its very "corally" :p
Fast Friends Lipglass- I got this just because it looks good when I tried it. :P I dunno if I will keep it or I'll sell it along with the palettes.
Big Bow Lipstick - I love how its so bright but it looks so nice when applied on the lips :)

Strayin Lipstick - Now this is my favorite. In person, it screams hot pink but when applied to lips, it gives you that pussy pink look. lol jk! But it looks really nice :p

Then the next day (which was yesterday), I went back to Macys to do some Back2MAC. I have 12 empty MAC containers and you know Macys only gives out free lipstick. I so wanted to go to South Coasts so I can get a lipgloss or an eyeshadow but its too far :( So the MUA told me to choose 2 lipstick, and here's what I got:

Shy Girl Lipstick - I decided to get this. Its so pretty! I'm in love :p Its so creamy and not drying. My pet peeve? No box!! AhhH! She took the box because she said they need it for inventory or something. :(

Fashion Mews Lipstick - I was gonna get the "Lavender whip" but decided to get this instead. Its not really purple on the lips. Its like a light pinkish with blue undertone to it. I love it when I tried it on. I actually got the last tube at that Macys. So I'm pretty stoked! :) Again, she didn't give me the pretty box. I'm sad.. Can I have your hello Kitty box? haha!

Then I went to Ontario Mills and got myself this for my car. Yay for Hello Kitty CD Visor. :) I saw the shirt below at Wet Seal for $22. I thought it was too cute but i wasn't able to get it. Too expensive for just a t-shirt. :/


I also did a video of my "look" yesterday but wasn't able to edit it. I'm too lazy with the editing part and I hate how I don't know how to fix the setting on my MACbook. I will post some FOTDs anyway. :p Please ignore my zits. LOL! Its "RED" who to blame. Oh, I used my Palette from the Red She Said Collection which I got at the CCO.



PRODUCTS USED: FACE:
  • L'egere BB Cream
  • MAC "Sunbasque" Blush
EYES:
  • MAC "Soft Ochre" Paint Pot as a primer
  • MAC "Real Drama" e/s all over the lid
  • MAC "Warm Suede" e/s all over the crease
  • HIP Cream liner in Black to line upper lash line
  • MUFE Eyeliner to line waterline and tightline
  • Darkness Lashes
LIPS:
  • NARS "All Night Long" Lipgloss


Also, I tried doing my entry for M's contest. I tried copying Blair Waldorf and I sucked so bad, I think I will re-do my entry. :/ Plus I don't have that much headbands. I wish I have a lot to choose for this look :( What do you guys think? Should I re-do it? :/





Whew. Long post! I hope you didn't get tired of reading this entry. :p I don't have work today so I decided to clean the house. I got so tired. After resting, I decided to paint my nails with my 2 new China Glaze Nail polishes.

I painted my nails with "NAKED" - a cute pink nail polish. Kinda like the the MAC HK "Something about Pink" except this polish is only $3.99. :p

Then I decided to do french tips and used "THISTLE" - Kinda like MAC HK "On the Prowl" Nail polish :)


And super Thanks to Tia who taught me how to do PrtSc :) Poupee Girls all together :)

Diana, Me, and Tia :)


That's it for today. Whew! :) I leave you guys with a photo which Adrian took while we were driving on the way to the mall. Soooo romantic :)


0 comments em “Hello Kitty Overdose and Some”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger