Monday, February 16, 2009

Post Valentines Day

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!!



Valentines Day MySpace Comments and Graphics

Valentines Update:
I know this post has been 2 days late :p But I wanna post this entry anyway. :) So, as some of you know, Adrian and I both worked on Valentines Day (February 14) so we decided to go out last Friday (February 13)...



...we went to this Thai Restaurant near Victoria Gardens and ordered my favorite dish there. "trout" :) I forgot to take pictures of the main dishes. :( But I managed to take a pic of the dessert. Haha. Its so cute, and yummy....


...After the late lunch, we went to Ontario Mills and watched "Confessions of A Shopaholic" It was a really cute and romantic movie. Perfect for that day. Also made me realize the importance of having a "good credit" and not to spend so much on things that is not necessary. teeheehee! But its so much different from the book. The settings, friends, suitor, etc. I think I enjoyed the book more because of the different twist, so I recommend to watch the movie 1st before reading the book. Overall, I still recommend the movie :) "You speak PRADA?" :p


....After that, we decided to go to the mall, but I didn't buy anything! YAY! :) Then I saw this rainbow on the way home. I was like "wow! A full rainbow! From the beginning to the end!" Sooo pretty! Much better in person. :)

That was actually it. We kept it really simple, but Adrian said he'll make it up once we are both off again :p Hmmmm... I wonder whats his plan! Haha! :) Its actually our 3rd Valentines together now as being together.

Work Update:

They decrease our hours too. They took away 2 days/month without pay, and its gonna be hard to get overtimes too. This will go on til June 2010. :(
School Update:
So far so good. I will have my 1st accumulative test on Thursday. So much information, so little time. Seriously, I cannot concentrate because of work. Its too hard for me to understand what the heck I was reading. Hopefully I'll pass my test. :(

Its been a stressful week. Too much homework too. Blogger is one of my way of releasing stress but I still feel awfully stress! Hmmm.. :( Hopefully next week will be better.

I'll re-do my contest entry for Mona after my test. :) Wish me luck! :)

0 comments em “Post Valentines Day”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger