Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yumeko's Love from Japan

Yesterday, while at work, Adrian texted me and asked me if I ordered something online. I said "No". He asked me if I'm expecting a package from the mail. I said "No" once again and thinking "why is he asking me these questions?" So I texted him and asked him "Why?" He replied and said, "you have a package from Japan and it was from Yumeko. Do you want me to open it?" I got excited right away and said "No. I'll open it myself" I was grinning to myself the whole time and coudn't wait to go home and open that package :) OMGosh I love surprises!

When I got home, I saw it right away. :) Opened it, and saw her sweet little note. Awwwww... How sweet is that? Thank You so much Yumeko for being so sweet and for giving me these things. I love all of it :) Lookit! Its Hello Kitty. and you know how I love my Kitty! :D

Anyway, this is how the package looks like before I opened it. I had to cover my address. :) Gotta love the hearts designs all over :) <3>
So this eyeliner is the most I'm excited about. I actually won this eyeliner on her blog. I feel so blessed :) I'm so excited to try it :D Once, again, Thank You Yumeko! :)

And she is so sweet to include these cute Hello Kitty candies and band aid. Can't wait to have a boo-boo so I can use this. Haha. Just Kidding ;p

And she also included this very cute necklace. So pretty :D

I am so surprised and happy for all the things I got. Proves that theres a lot of generous people out there and I'm so blessed to know them :) Thank You Yumeko for these gifts. I really appreciate it :D


On the other note, I got more Hello Kitty stuff - the lipsticks and lipgloss that I want. Thanks to the husband. ;p I will post them maybe tomorrow :) Yay!

0 comments em “Yumeko's Love from Japan”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger