Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Blushes + Hello Kitty Unveiling party info

A subscriber from youtube nicknamed "thecoolnsmart" requested to see my whole make up collection, but I already did a lipstick/lipgloss collection (<-- click to view the post again). So now I will do a BLUSH Collection which is not a lot. :) Noticed that everything are still in boxes. I just wanna keep them like new. :)


This is my only Heatherette Beauty Powder. It's in Alpha Girl. Its a pretty pink color :D I actually love the color and how soft it looks. :)

These are my 2 MAC FAFI Blushes.
"Fashion Frenzy" and "Hipness"
Nope, never been used. Haha. I just don't wanna use them yet. :P I know, its crazy. I just wanna keep them. Haha.

MAC Neo Sci Fi Blushes
"X-rocks" and "Spaced Out"
The X-rocks is more like a bronzer :) Could be an eyeshadow too. The Spaced Out is my favorite! :D

My Mineralized Blush and 1st Blush
"Warm Soul" and "Sunbasque"
Sunbasque was my 1st MAC Blush ever!

Benefit "Benetint" is my one and only cheek and lip tint. I love how natural and rosy it looks :) I will definitely buy it again once I ran out :D

My two Nars Blushes! :)
"Orgasm" and "Deep Throat"
Ohhh, gotta love their names! Haha! My favorite is the "Orgams" because it really looks nice and natural on me. I haven't use the "Deep Throat" yet :p

That's actually all of it. I want some more! Haha! I want a Dior Blush :) Maybe just 1. Haha! I am so tired. I worked last night 16 hours. I just have to, because last month, I did not work for more than 2 weeks and used all of my sick time so I gotta earn some more time by doing overtimes. Sigh.

Ohhh! Tomorrow is the MAC Hello Kitty Unveiling party. (Image credited to: Temptalia.com) I am very excited! :) They will have food + drinks and a DJ. Here's an article you can read about the event. (CLICK) The party will start at 7pm and will end at 9pm. They are expecting thousands of people.

What: Hello Kitty Unveiling Party
Where: South Coast Plaza: MAC Pro Store
When: Feb 03, 2009 at 7pm-9pm
How: RSVP needed. You need to call and they will give you an appoinment time.

Well, hope to see you all there! :) What are you gonna get? :)


0 comments em “My Blushes + Hello Kitty Unveiling party info”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger