Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged: What I'm using right now

I got tagged by RiA (yes girl, we need to see each other again! I miss you!)

(Image credited to plasticbamboo.com)

Cute cat! :)

Shampoo:
Biolage Hydrating Shampoo
(imaged credited to drugstore.com)


Conditioner: Biolage Hydrating Conditioner

Styling Products: Lucido-L Curling Lotion, Tresseme Heat Protector

Shower Gel: None, I use Soap bar :)

Body Moisturizer: Bath & Body works lotions

Deodorant: None at this point & no I don't have B.O. lol! :P

Fake Tan: I don't do tan

Cleanser: Clinique Facial Wash (for dry skin)

Exfolatior: Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel & Clinique 7 Day Scrub (which I love so much, I bought a 2nd tube) (image credited to: daybeauty.com)



Eye makeup remover: Clinique Cleansing Balm (the best ever!!)

Face Primer: I don't use any primer

Foundation: L'egere BB cream! Yay!!

Foundation Brush: MAC 187 or MAC 190 Brush

Concealer: I don't use any concealer

Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium or Medium and HK Pretty Baby

(image credited to: temptalia.com)


Blusher: Nars Blush in Orgasm! Yummy! :p I'm also loving Fun & Games from Hello Kitty Collection

Bronzer: MAC X-rocks

Highlighter: MAC Vanilla Pigment

Eyeshadow base: UDPP

Eyeshadows: Black tied e/s, Sushi Flower, Electric Eel, Satin Taupe and Woodwinked!

Eyeliner: MUFE eyeliner

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

Eyelash base: None

Mascara: MAC Pro Long Lash Mascara (the best MAC mascara I've ever tried!)

Lipstick: MAC Strayin' and Shy Girl

Lipgloss: Nars gloss in Chihuahua and my Dior lipgloss (forgot the number)

Nail Colour: China Glazes in Naked, Thistle and Evening Seduction


I'm tagging:
Fuzkittie

Jen the Junkie
Diana

Okay, that's it for today. Oh, the husband surprised me with a... BAG!!! :) I will write the details maybe tomorrow. I am so tired and hungry so gotta go! :D

0 comments em “Tagged: What I'm using right now”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger