Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Simple Valentines Day Look

Hi Ladies!! :) Hope you guys are doing well. I just got home from work. I'm so exhausted. I swear, my job is so emotionally draining! I feel like I'm gonna get wrinkles soon. lol. Its like caring for babies but worse. :( I also heard some bad news today. They told us that bad news last month but then after 2 weeks, they said it won't happen. At least not in our facility, but to my dismay, it did happen. The Governor sucks big time!!! The bad news? I'm getting a 10% pay cut! I'm so sad.. and mad :(

So yes, I need to set my priorities straight and not to buy much stuff. I have to at least save. But... :( I still want some more Hello Kitty. I want those lippies. Good thing I have some Back2MAC products and I think my MACYS counter only gives free lipsticks. I guess I have to buy the Mimmy lipgloss.


Ok, enough about work. I still need to study so I'll make this a quick post. I actually made a video yesterday showing you guys on how I will do my Valentines Day Look. Its very simple. Not that glamorous like the other girls do. My blending skills are not that good yet. I'm still learning! Hah! :P But I do like the color combo. This is actually similar on what I wore during Hello Kitty's Unveiling Party :)




For some reason, I just couldn't get the right setting on my MACbook. My voice is too low and the video looks crappy. Its like blurry. Argh! I guess I have to play on the settings again.


Oh, and I saw this yesterday while on our way to my parents' house. I just love rainbows. Makes me happy :)

I also went to the CCO because I have to return my Magnetic Fields eyeshadow. Why? Because I found out that I have that already! Haha! Silly Me! :p I depotted that eyeshadow a long time ago. Geez. Adrian said, "See! You have lots of eyeshadows already." That did not stop me from getting another palette! lol! They have all the Red She Said palettes already so I went ahead and got the warm palette. Yay! :)



I also made a look today using my Mineralized eyeshadow in "Fresh Green Mix" It turned out Okay I guess. haha :)

Well, that's it for today.. I still have to make my study guides and study :)

0 comments em “My Simple Valentines Day Look”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger