Friday, February 20, 2009

I love Surprises :)

Hi ladiess!! How are you guys today? *big grin* I finally wore my Hello Kitty Strayin Lipstick and I love it!! I just used it lightly and now I want a back up! :) Here's a pic of me wearing Strayin. :)



A BAD DAY TURNED NICE
So Yesterday morning I had my big test at School. I thought I was prepared for it. I mean I studied by butt off all night and day for that test. When I was reading the questions, I felt uneasy. A feeling I've never had before.. I thought to myself, "What the F are these questions? I've never even read about them before." Turns out that what I've been studying is completely wrong? I mean, some things I read from my book came out on the test alright but not all of it. I was completely devastated. I got out of that classroom, ready to cry.

Adrian picked me up and asked how was my test. I almost cried and I told him what happened. He told me I'll be fine. We went to eat at this Filipino restaurant then he told me we're going somewhere. I said Okay.


DO YOU LIKE GETTING MASSAGES?
I fell asleep while he was driving. When I woke up, there we are at Diamonds Bar. I said "What are we doing here?" He said to wait. Then he drove in to this plaza and there he lead me to this place where they do massages. Ohhh he's treating me to a massage! Yay! I soo need it after that stressful week.

Both of us got a massage. I got a foot massage which wasn't bad. I also got my neck and head massages and of course my hands. But when it was my whole body's turn to get a massage, that's when I felt uneasy. lol. I don't like strangers touching my butt area. Haha. Ok I'm weird maybe but that's when I found out that I don't like getting massages from other people. :p

So I told my husband I wasnt happy about the massage (and I was still thankful for his effort to make me feel better. I love you Adrian) and that I want to go home. After a few minutes, we decided to go to Brea. He told me to go get my HK tote bag at the MAC Pro Store there but the only thing i did not get from that collection is the HK TLC "Pink Fish" and they were sold out!!

I got more sad than ever. I know Adrian was probably annoyed at that time because he was trying his best to make me smile but the whole time I was irritated and unhappy. :(


SOUTH COAST SURPRISE
He then told me we are going to South Coast to just look around. He brought me to Gucci store. I saw this bag and I fell in love with it. I told him, "this bag looks cute right?" I saw it online too and I thought it was really cute. He said, "yeah but its expensive." Then again, we went to LV Store and didn't see anything I like. Then to Burberry Store. I didn't see anything too.

I was getting tired and last stop would be the MAC Pro Store to get TLC Pink Fish. I told him, I wanna go to the Pro store and he told me he needs to go to the bathroom real bad. I said OK. So I went to the Pro Store and was swatching things there. After 20 minutes, he's still not back from the restroom! I already got the Pink Fish and he's still not back! I called him twice and he did not answered. He then called me back and asked me if I called. I was getting mad already. haha. He said he was just looking at some things at the Sony Store. I told him to hurry up so we can go to his Brother's house.

When I turned around, he was there standing, holding a big shopping bag. A gucci shopping bag! I was like, "What how? What in the world??" I coudn't believe it!! He got it! He's so sneaky! Haha! I was soooo happy! It was the best surprise ever to make his wifey smile. Haha. I still coudn't believe it. He got it for me. He told me, "Okay, whenever we go to the mall and I go to the restroom, don't be expecting that I'll be holding another bag of this okay?" Hahah! I said, OK!

So here it is!! Yay I was too excited to open it. I opened it very carefully :)

Yay!! Here it is!! My New found love. maybe I'll get addicted to purses next?? Maybe I'll stop haulin make up and collect purses instead. haha. Ohh the euphoric feeling when I saw this bag! :)


Here you can see how huge the bag is. I love big bags! :D Sorry, my mirror is nasty! Haha.


HAUL
So here's my Tote bag I got and the bottom picture is the TLC in Pink Fish. The TLC looks so puprle on me. Fashion Mews l/s is way better than this TLC. I didn't really like the color on me. I look so pale with it. I will probably exchange it with the HK Lipstick in Strayin.


I also went to Sephora to spend my giftcard so I got the Benefit Eye Con then they gave me this Givency primer as a sample. I got the Eye Con for the husband for his dark circles. :) Hopefully it will work. Will let you guys know.



GOSSIP GIRL CONTEST ENTRY
I already submitted my Contest Entry for M's contest. Wish Me luck! :) I tried my very best! Haha :D I don't have headbands to use so I borrowed my little sis' headband and now she wants it back so I gotta give it back. Haha. She was laughing at me while I was doing this look. :)
I hope you guys are doing Okay today. I am going to IMATS on June 2009! Yay for make up show! :) Hope you guys will be there too! :D

0 comments em “I love Surprises :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger