Saturday, February 7, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty Party and Haul *Edited*

WARNING! PICTURE HEAVY!!!!

I was suppose to write this entry last night but I was just sooo tired! So expect this post to be long and full of pictures! :)


So, as all of you know, I went to the MAC Hello Kitty Unveiling Party yesterday at the South Coast Plaza with Diana-Paperdollrevenge and Ria-Heyitsria. I also went with Valeree and her friend Dom. It was so fun because we get to drink cocktails, eat and dance to the music (well we didn't dance. hehe)

THE LOOK
Here's the look I did on that day. A simple Smokey Pink Look. I'm not really good at blending like the other beauty bloggers but I tried. haha :) I also used Darkness Lashes to finish the look.



OUTSIDE MAC STORE
Diana, Me, Valeree, and Dom waiting outside MAC to start the party :)


This is outside the MAC Store. Look how crowded the place is, and look at Hello Kitty Man! Haha! He's so funny! I was like "Why is Hello Kitty a man? and why was he naked? :p"





THE HELLO KITTY MAN

Haha of course we want a picture of the Hello Kitty Man. He's so funny. I dunno why they have to put a naked guy with a hello kitty head as a mascot for hello kitty! Haha!



INSIDE THE MAC STORE
Inside the store was so crowded! Bumping to other people's sweat and boobs. lol! I felt claustrophobic because the store was so small. There was a DJ and he played good music. The MUA were so helpful too :) They were so friendly!





AT GUPPY'S
Diana, Adrian and I went to Guppy's after the party. Some of our friends can't make it for they have to go home right away. Ria and Dave couldn't come either because Dave's grandpa just died :( *Condolence Ria and Dave :(

Anywho, the food at Guppy's were amazing! I lovee it especially the Brick Toast! :D Yummy!! I was so full! :D I had so much fun talking to Diana.



THE LOOT!

So lots of you probably wondering what did I end up getting?? :)
This is a picture of us holding our loot! Yay! Special thanks to the husband who paid for my goodies! Thanks baby! Thanks for the early Valentine's Day Present! :D Can I go back? Haha!


  • Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder
  • Pretty Baby Beauty Powder
  • Too Dolly Palette
  • Lucky Tom Palette
  • Popster Lip Conditioner
  • Tippy Blush
  • Fun & Games Blush
  • Most Popular Lipstick
  • Cute-Ster Lipstick
  • Sweet Strawberry Lipglass
  • Nic Kitty Lipglass
  • She Loves Candy Lipglass - which Diana gave me for winning on her contest! How sweet!! Thanks Diana! You are so amazing! :)

I also got 2 empty quads so I could carry my eyeshadows anywhere I go. Here's my version of the Hello Kitty palettes. haha! I just looked at my eyeshadow palette and chose these colors and put them here on my quad. :)
LooK! My phone's wallpaper is the same as the MAC Hello Kitty Logo. Gotta love it!!!



CONTEST PRIZES
So aside from winning the She Loves Candy Lipglass from Diana, she also got me these things. How sweet of her to get me more Hello Kitty Stuff! Awww! I love all of them Diana. Adrian kept on bugging me about the Hello Kitty Snacks and if he could eat them already! Haha! and Look at my 2nd japanese magazine - Vivi! Ahhh! I am so reading them on my Days off! I can't wait! Plus I love stationaries! Thank you so much again :)


AMORE STORE
I went to get something for Diana because she's just too sweet and generous! and you'all know that! :D I decided to get Darkness lashes for myself and Soo hooked me up with samples! I love her! I gave some to my mom already so some of the samples are not pictured.
So, that summarized my day yesterday. I am so going back on February 12 and get 2 more lippies because I got some BACK2MAC products. I got 15 BACK2MAC so I'll give them 12 to get 2 more of those Hello Kitty Lipgloss and Lipstick! Yay! Oh, I did not get the Brush Set because I felt like 3 brushes are so not worth my 50 bucks. :/ But, I might change my mind. hah! :) Good Night Ladies! I have a test tomorrow so I better sleep now! :)

CIAO!

Edited** February 07, 2009 at 3:14AM

The husband and I are still awake watching Forensic Files. Haha! :) So I decided to add these video of me going through my Hello Kitty Items. Haha! I know I sound so dorky. I also have a strong accent :/ So sorry for that, and the quality of the video is not that good. I dunno why. :( I used my macbook and edited it at the imovie but I guess I have to play with the settings again.
Well, enjoy my crappy video...





0 comments em “MAC Hello Kitty Party and Haul *Edited*”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger