Friday, May 22, 2009

Haul for the Week


Hello ladies... and gents if there's any! As some of you know, I did some retail therapy after I had my final exam. I got depressed because 50% of the content of that exam, I had no idea.. I think I did "eenie meenie minee moe" on a lot of them. *sigh* I just pray I don't have to do it all over again.. I feel really stupid and sad..


So, I went to the CCO at Ontario.. and OMG! They have a lot of stuff!! From Dame Edna to Heatherette to Ungaro. I was so happy! Then the Sales Lady there is very helpful and friendly! I love her! She's so nice.. She showed me their entire eyeshadow collection and OMG! They have like 30+ eyeshadows.. Its worth going there guys! They even have MSFs! You gonna be broke at that CCO! Haha! :) Here are the 3 eyeshadows I got... My favorite? Eyepopping e/s!

Eyepopping, Shale, Bronze


Then I went to Forever21.. I was inspired by PINK to buy this headband. She looks gorgeous with this headband on so I bought it. It was only $3.80. Then I saw the 2nd headband (2nd picture) and thought it looks cute too. WHat you guys think? The 2nd headband was $6.80 :)


Then went to Papaya to buy some clothes.. These are the blouses I got. I didn't buy that much because I was saving my money for something else.. :)


I got really tan because of the sun.. I tan easily (which I really really hate!) Now, I am NC35! maybe NC40! ahahaha! Good thing I don't wear foundation or it would be really suck to buy another foundation..

I will try to do some of your request soon.. :) Have a nice day everyone!

0 comments em “Haul for the Week”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger