Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Purple Look + Hauls

Note: It's actually 12:47PM now.. I wasn't able to publish this last night because blogger went on maintenance at around 02:30AM. :(

Hello Hello!! :) Its 2:13AM.. Yup, one of those days that I can't sleep.. I blame it on the Iced Cold White Chocolate Mocha that I chugged a while ago. :) I went to Orange County with Adrian to visit my brother in law and his wife, and guess what? I did an FOTD! Yay! :D Its been awhile since I did my last FOTD/EOTD so enjoy.. ahaha!

FOTD/EOTD


FACE:
MUFE HD Primer
Benefit "You Rebel" Lite
Dame Edna "What A Dame!" Beauty Powder

EYES:
Glamour Check e/s all over the crease
Lotusland e/s on the lid
Vanilla pigment as highlight
Backtrack liner
IPUM lashes

LIPS:
Moonflower l/s


MORE HAULS!
I did more damage at Orange County.. Well, not really because I didn't spend that much. I used my giftcard to buy some of these things :) So, that made me really happy! :D

This headband is really unique. The husband said I looked like a peacock/chicken. ahaha! But I think its really pretty and I got some compliments a while ago while wearing this. :)



Then the husband let me get another one of this because its just too great! Really nice for summer. I am not a fan of any MAC Powders (except for my HK Kouture Powder) but there's something in this powder that makes my skin smooth and soft.

I finally got this eyeshadow!! Yay!! This is "All That Glitters". I've been lemming it since I can remember :) So I'm glad they have this at the CCO!! You won't believe how many eyeshadows they have at Ontario! They have Electric Eel, Nocturnelle, Pink Venus, Sable, Soft Brown, Humid, Freshwater and so much more!

This eyeshadow called "Henna" is going back to the CCO! Why? Take a look at the second picture below this! OMG Totally the same as my "Mink and Sable" and "Sumptuous Olive" Ugh! Makes me so mad for buying this! I'll just exchange it for something else!


Then I went to MACYS to return the Clinique Eye Make Up Remover that I got a month ago. Its just not working. It won't even remove my eyeliner completely, leaving me with racoon eyes in the morning. I thought they discontinued the Cleansing Balm but she told me they have a few more left so I was happy I was able to get this and just paid $11 because of the returned product.

This is the review I made  Click the link ---> "Clinique Cleansing Balm" I know its lame because there's no pictures. I  mean what's a review without pictures? So I will redo it and this time with pictures of before and after :D So Stay tuned for that!

SEPHORA
Then I went to Sephora because I remember I still have $$$ left from the giftcard they gave me. My overall purchase was $60+ but I ended up paying only $12+.. How cool! hahaha! I love giftcards..

I got the Korres Yogurt Mask and I have it on today! I will do a review soon :) I'm so happy to finally get this! This is my 2nd Korres product. I'm so stoked! Haha!

I tried this MUFE Lifting Concealer at Sephora and fell in love with it. I must have it. Its priced for $22. Too much in my book. Good thing I have the giftcard or else I wouldn't get it. Haha.. I'll do a review soon. Hopefully it won't break me out!

..and this is a deluxe sample. I want to try Laura Mercier products.. but foundie is the last thing I wanna try since I do not use foundie no more... oh well! :p

EYESHADOWS!
I was trying to rearrange all the colors in my palette.. look how many looked alike! Haha..

Highlights and Golds..
Greens and Blues
Pinks and Purples


Blacks and Browns/Neutrals

I'm so happy about my entire eyeshadow collection. I don't have plans on becoming a make up artist but its just makes me happy when I get one new eyeshadow.. ahahah.

I'll see you guys next post :) Hope you guys a happy week! :) 

0 comments em “Purple Look + Hauls”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger