Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'll be back...


Hello Everyone. Just a quick update.. I've been MIA again. Why?? I'm studying for my finals for Tuesday. Wish me luck. Pray for me that I pass this semester so I can finally relax for the summer.. Haha. As much as I hate the sun/summer, I am very excited to finally get this Spring semester over with. Its been hell working and studying at the same time! I've worked 16 hours and study overnight. I've been so stressed.... Let this hell be over with! *cross fingers*

I'll do a lot of Beauty Reviews soon!!!
Upcoming Post:
  • Name all my eyeshadows *requested*
  • Beauty Review: MUFE Lifting Concealer
  • Beauty Review: MUFE HD Primer in Blue
  • Beauty Review: MAC Dame Edna Powder *requested*
  • Beauty Review: Eskinol Pearl Cream
What else do you guys want me to review? :) I'll be back soon. Love you all!!!!

PS: If you guys have any questions, feel free to comment here and I will answer all of them in one post :)

0 comments em “I'll be back...”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger