Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blogger Meet Up/Nail Polish Haul/Debut Party

This week has been very nice for me. I got to do lots of things! ^^


BLOGGER MEET UP
First off, I finally met up with some blogger babes! YAY!! ^_^ We missed Christina though because she had to work :( So Adrian and I met up with:


and of course Juli's boyfriend Jordon and Giang's imaginary date. :P

(pictures courtesy of Giang - coz I wasn't able to get my memory card for my cam :[ )

Look at these two beautiful and sexy ladies!! And they're so fun to be with too! ^^ Juli is so tall! So model like :D Ugh I feel like my hair is so orange-y. "/



Juli and Jordon - such nice couples!! :) They're so sweet to each other!


What we ordered at Guppy's Tea House. Of course we had to get the Brick Toast and Shaved Ice!






..and these sweet ladies gave me goodies!!!

JULI gave me more mask to play with! YAY!! I'm beginning to be like LULU and MAY (masks addicts!) hahaha! and now JULI became a mask addict too! ^^

JULI also gave me pastillas de yema and pastillas de ube from the Philippines! IT was so yummy! I swear I can eat it all in one sitting!! I already ate some and trying to save some for later.. ^^


GIANG gave me more O.P.I. to play with! YAY!! She is making me an O.P.I. addict like herself. lol, but then Adrian said, "you're already an addict you crazy!" LOL which is half true :P I'm not crazy! lol

I can't wait to see them again especially Christina!!! You need to play with us and get our nails done before the POW WOW!! Let's plan it soon! ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
NAIL POLISH HAUL
Yeah.. my current addiction :P I went to Imperial Beauty Supply and Beauty Zone - thanks to GIANG to check out their O.P.I collection and boy I was amazed at how much O.P.I. they have so I went nail polish happy!! ^^


Flawless | Turquoise and Caios

Such a beautiful color!! Really nice for summer - my current favorite!! :D


What's With The Catittude? | You Don't Know Jacques! | Shanghai Shimmer


Meet Me On The Star Ferry | And This Little Piggy | Tickle My France-y


I'm so happy with my haul! :P Adrian asked me "how many fingers do you have?" :P Apparently ALOT! Hahahahaha!



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
DEBUT PARTY
I attended a Debut Party and it was super fun! ^^ The venue was really nice. It made me wish I had a debut party too :( See I never had a quincenera or sweet 16 or a debut :( I want a hello kitty party! LOL! The Debutant is Adrian's cousin :)



I was assigned at the front so I checked names wether they're really invited :P Reminds me of the show sweet 16 where some crazy kids try to crash the party :P


I wore my Betsey Johnson dress. I love this dress a lot! ^^ and yes I'm also wearing my Aldo shoes (refer to my last blog post)





She's so pretty, like a princess! :)

Her cake!



Goofing off with Adrian :P



*Sigh** I hope this week is also a good week! Friday, Adrian and I are planning to go to Cabazon. I need to find me a pink dress for the Pow Wow soon or else I'd be wearing the dress I saw at Betsey Johnson. That one is also nice :D Well see you guys on my next post and don't forget to check out As Pink As My Juicy Facebook Page. Thank You!! ^^




0 comments em “Blogger Meet Up/Nail Polish Haul/Debut Party”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger