Monday, June 14, 2010

Cali Adventure Fun!

I had so much fun.. it was my first time going to Cali Adventure, we went last June 12, 2010.. I thought its going to be pack since its Saturday and its almost summer, but it wasn't that bad! I woke up so early, then I forgot to put eye cream the night before so my eyes were all puffy :(


I just didn't like the weather. It was so gloomy, i thought its going to rain but at around 2pm, sun came out it was so hot..then it got cold again.. crazy cali weather!

My "must have" for that day! I love Clinique's sunscreen! Its not greasy and oily unlike the other sunscreen I've tried! I just don't like the smell of a sunscreen :(

My friend Kristine at the back and Adrian looking at me weirdly. :P He's such a dork! :P


The bear is almost the same color as my hair -.- I think I need to re-color my hair. Seems orangey now. I don't like it that much "/

Oh, I'm not sure what the heck the bear is doing?







My other friend Kim :)

Kim and Kristine :)


I don't like riding roller coasters and rides that has a sudden drop but I can't believe I went and tried all the rides there and actually enjoyed those drops! Hahaha! It was so much fun! My favorite is the Tower of Terror and the paradise pier :)

While waiting for the ride :P







This was in the afternoon already and I was checking if my make up still in place or my face got shiny already. My skin consist of dry skin but during summer it goes combination and its weird because I'd get oily on my T-zone :(

It was so hot!!!


OK, we're ready to eat late lunch! I was so hungry!


Kristine, Adrian, [ME], Kim and his friend (I forgot his name ☹)


Then we watched the parade. It's so cute! I'm sure little kiddies will enjoy the parade! I did :P




Checking again to see if my make up still in place :P So far the MUFE foundation held up pretty good! I love it! It's not too heavy for me. It's not cakey. It still looks natural! :)


Then at night, we watched "World of Colors" and it was super fun! I love the show.. It was so colorful! I felt like a kid again :)



I'm not sure if you can recognize the characters but its from Finding Nemo :)

Buzz Light year :)


I had so much fun in Cali Adventure.. We also went to Disneyland and ride the other fun rides there :) I hope to go again sometime soon. It was very tiring though.. My legs were all sore the next day :(


Oh, I forgot to post this but Mona  http://www.makemeblushhh.com/ was having a sponsored give away by Silk'n SensEpil and I won :) and here's the gadget that I won. Pretty cool! Thanks again Mona and Silk'n SensEpil for giving me the opportunity to try this hair removal gadget :)






That's all for now. I will try to update again sometime this week. :)

0 comments em “Cali Adventure Fun!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger