Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best Day Ever

Hello ladies ☺ I want to share to you guys one of the happiest day in my life ♥ It was so romantic ♥♥♥

01.11.10 is our anniversary which marks 2 years of our life as hubby and wifey..

I woke up late that day.. he  told me to pack up so we can go to his brother's house. I said, "why? are we going to sleep in there?" He said yes. So I was thinking maybe we'll just eat dinner and just go to his brother's house. Its Ok because we don't have any budget as we already spent a lot on my birthday.

So.. on the way to Orange County, I wasn't paying attention and was just thinking alot (bills,work,etc) during our 1 hour trip there. Imagine my surprise when he stopped in front of a hotel??? *giggles**




So, Okay he said, "did you like my surprise?" I was like "of course!! I can relax and have fun.. :P I love staying at hotels.. because I didn't have to worry about fixing my bed which I hate - and I don't know, I always feel relax whenever we stays at hotels :P

He then told me to get ready.. so we can eat out. Yay for dinner. I don't know where he is taking me. He said he has a reservation somewhere. I was stoked :)




He took me to Orange Hill restaurant and let me tell you - its so gorgeous!! It's on top of the hill and I love amazing views. Did you know he proposed to me at Laguna Beach - On top of the world? :)
I ordered King crab which is absolutely scrumptious! ^^ and he ordered Steak and lobster which I also loved ♥




The view is so gorgeous. It's just breathtaking ♥





I feel like I was on top of the world.. The weather was nice, wine tastes so good, I was with the most wonderful man in my life and the view was gorgeous. It was so perfect, I felt so happy.









This is outside the restaurant. It's also very nice in there. The landscape looks amazing. I definitely recommend Orange Hill if you are looking for a romantic time with your other half. ♥ Good food. Amazing view. Nice place.






Of course our Anniversary did not end there. We also went out the next day, but that would be in another post. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Happy Sunday everybody. :) I'm working today and possibly double but I don't mind since I need to make up for that 10% paycut they'll be giving us. It's sad but I guess we just need to sacrifice and hope for a better tomorrow. Happy Weekend!

0 comments em “Best Day Ever”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger