Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Love

**Picture Heavy**

Part 2 of my Birthday Bash ^_^ I received so much gifts from these beautiful and generous blogger gals and I'm just so thankful for everything.. i love you all! :)


Kay - http://bihadadiaries.blogspot.com/ sent me a Birthday gift and look what's inside! Hello Kitty stuff.. awwww.. its just the sweetest gift ever ^_^ and also its the year of the Tiger, its so perfect! It would be my lucky charm :) Too cute! ♥






There's goodies inside! Yum ♥ Indeed BIG SMILE.


She gave me more goodies in a cute hello kitty zip bag :)



Inside the bags are some samples - BB creams, skinfood, etc :) I love the Skinfood Caviar foundation :) and the Kitkats which the hubby wants to eat! I better hide them! :P



..and just look at her fabulous Birthday card to me! :) Its a pop-up! Super cute! OMG Thank you so much Kay.. you made my day very special. You are just too generous. I will somehow repay your kindness.. Thank you again! Love you lots! ^_^






May Yau - http://maysbeautyobession.blogspot.com/ also sent me some birthday love. This girl is the one who 1st gave me a Whitia mask. She is so generous and just super friendly! :) Lookie what she sent me.. Hmmm.. the parcel smells so good when it arrived. hahaa! :) ♥


She also gave me 2 kawaii earrings! Too cute lah! :) She knows me too well. :)



These are what's making the parcel smells so good. Lush oh Lush! They smell so divine ^^
Thank You so much May and I pray for your father to be well soon. Love you lots girl. :)






Tammy -http://notarichgirl.blogspot.com/ surprised me with a lovepack too! OMG I totally didn't know she's going to send me something. That's too nice and super sweet of her :) Her super sweet note.. and her super cute wrapping paper ♥


Look how much goodies she sent me.. mask, skincare, shishem, etc. Love them all! :)



Yay a Hello Kitty stamper! Too cute :) Thank You so much Tammy for the lovely surprise ^_^ I totally didn't expect it so it was such a very nice surprise :) So sweet of you! Love you lots girl! ♥





Love of Make Up (I won her give away and she sent me the prizes in time for my birthday! Yay!) http://loveofmakeup.blogspot.com
She is so generous and just so lovely :) Look at all the goodies she sent :) ♥



I've been meaning to try the Fresh lip treatment and now its mine! yay!! Thank you again girl for having this awesome give away and for sending it in time for my birthday! ^_^



For all the people who greeted me again, Thank You so much.. and if you sent me a birthday card thru snail mail, I wanna say thank you again though i have not checked my PO BOX, will do that tomorrow. Thanks everyone for making my Birthday special. I love you all! :)

0 comments em “Birthday Love”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger