Friday, January 22, 2010

Perfume Search + Ask Me Anything!

Hello guys. Well, I can't sleep. I was suppose to be at work right now but I got sent home. Boo!!! I was so ready to make that moolah you know? Haha.. Anyway, just finished drinking my hot choco which Adrian prepared for me.. Brrrr.. so cold in here. I hope the rain will stop soon :)

I'm on a perfume search so please please help me!! :) Please comment what is your favorite scent and what kind of scent it is (e.g. Burberry Brit Sheer - floral and fruity kind of scent). I appreciate it so much and Thank You guys in advance.

I have joined the Valentine's exchange gift with the other Beauty bloggers and I already bought some things for my Secret Valentine ^^ I'm so happy I got her. She is special to me. Hahaha. I will buy the rest of the things I'll be sending next week so I can send it at the end of the month. So excited.

Anywho, I was surfing through some facebook comments and got interested in this site: formspring.me
It's where readers/friends can ask you questions either anonymously or they can reveal their identity. Kind of fun don't you think?? So if you have any question, ask away! :) I will be posting a widget on my side bar if you guys are interested in asking  me ANY questions. hahaha. Of course I will try to answer all the questions.





Love you all and see you next post! *wink wink**

0 comments em “Perfume Search + Ask Me Anything!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger