Saturday, May 22, 2010

Betsey Johnson and some update :)

Hello again guys! eeheehee!! I can't believe I haven't been blog-hopping -.- lazy lazy me! I will try to do that this weekend. (hopefully) anyway, I'm still on a no make up/skincare buy but then we are allowed to repurchase stuff, but I haven't had the time to repurchase some of the things I needed like Korres body butter - my favorite lotion ever :)

I went to Betsey Johnson store today with Adrian. It's becoming one of my "to go store" just to see what they have (even though I rarely buy from that store) because there's so much PINK STUFF in that store. Just so pleasant to my eyes - and the sales person there are just too friendly! :]


I went there because I bought a black dress - you won't see it until the end of the month :) I'll be using that on my cousin-in-law's debut party. I'm so excited :)


I got an earrings too.. Just too beautiful! I love this pearl earrings, I wanted to go back, and just shop for more accessories. :)

Here's me wearing it :D Huge pearl earring :P


I'm definitely going back for more :P and maybe i'll buy my POW WOW dress there too :P


Adrian and I went to Walmart. I bought some hair stuff. My hair gets damage whenever I color it -.- But I'm going to try to repair it by using a colored treated shampoo/conditioner :) Also bought a heat protectant :)



Here's a swatch of my favorite lipstick of the month - M.A.C. lipstick in Strayin :] Such a pretty pink color. Love it! :D


A pic of me at our front yard :P



Oh yeah, I painted my nails yesterday with O.P.I lucky lucky lavender. Also drew a PANDA on my pinkie using a toothpick :P You guys know i love Pandas! :D


Should I keep my hair color? or Color it back to dark brown? *sigh*


FACEBOOK UPDATE:

I have deleted my facebook. I can't keep up with two facebook and updating both. It's just crazy. :( Sorry,  I'm so impulsive with things. :( Anyway, You guys can add me on my original facebook if you guys like. Just search "Iyah Galvez-Leoncio" :) and also I have created a page for "AS PINK AS MY JUICY" - yep for this blog :D


I'm so excited because I have made this like a "mini blog" which I update with pictures often. You guys can visit by clicking the link above or you guys can be a part of it by clicking "like" on the widget on my side bar. Thank you guys for all the support you have given me and of course the friendship. Love You all :)

0 comments em “Betsey Johnson and some update :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger