Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGging Along :)

Yay! I was tagged by Bedtimecake

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

6 NON IMPORTANT THINGS/HABITS/QUIRKS ABOUT MYSELF

1. I had a bloggie before this which was dedicated to just make up, hauls, reviews, etc. But I decided to make another bloggie so I can write personal stuff and let my personal friends know about it. But it did not work out so I decided to just make this one my make up blog also. LOL.

2. I've been wanting a dog for a long time! But I can't because they don't allow dogs where I live and no one will doggysit my pup if ever I go to work, or go somewhere, and I know I have to give up my shopping so I can buy him doggy foods, clothes etc. Kinda like having a baby. haha!

3. I am addicted to lip products! Lipgloss, lipbalm, lipsticks, and lipstains. I buy so much and usually only use 1 of them. Haha. I know, its lame but I feel happy and content whenever I see them in my drawer. Hehe!

4. I don't like going to the malls by myself. I don't feel like buying anything when I'm alone.

5. I love horror movies. I get scared after watching them, but I dunno why I enjoy watching them anyway. :p

6. I spend more time on my skincare than applying make up. I can get ready in 20 minutes, but doing my skincare routine will usually take me more than an hour. Haha! :)


TAGGING FRIENDS:
1. Jules

2. YammiMuffin

3. Thessa

4. Pear

5. Grasheena

6. Kae

0 comments em “TAGging Along :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger