Monday, October 13, 2008

Collective Haul

Hi guys! I was going to get my haircut today but I'm stuck here at home. Why? Because I'm sick!! Yes, I hate being sick! Its so windy up here with a 48 degrees cold last night. I think today is like 70 degrees outside. The 215 freeway is closed due to a fire (Click for more info!) Sigh. What a Monday. I'm glad I'm not working today or it will be another Sick Call. Oh and yesterday was my dentist's appointment. I had another wisdom tooth extraction. This time they removed 2. No more wisdom. lol. It's so painful. I can't even eat. No wonder I lost weight when I had my other wisdom tooth removed. From 116 to 110 in less than a month. I have not eaten today yet. I just don't have the appetite to eat anything. :( That's how sick I am.

What would be good right now is my hubby beside me and some soup to warm me up (Like Sinigang Soup, or anything soup! Damn it!) because I'm freezing. Our room is warm and all, but due to the fact that I'm sick, my body feels chilly right now. The husband has to go to work and there's no way he can call off because his boss won't cover for him! Geez not even for an hour?! He's the only one at work right now and he even told his boss that its emergency and that I'm sick and all alone in the house, but the boss is still like "No one can cover for you, we're short staff blah blah blah!" Why don't you cover for him you stupid ass! Grrr. I'm sorry guys for ranting! I'm just mad and frustrated and sick at the same time. I need him beside me. :( I can't find a thermometer anywhere in here to check my temperature. I think I need my mommy too. Am I too old for my Mommy?? Hah! Makes me wanna cry!

Oh, yesterday, The husband and I went to Cheesecake Factory and I ordered some Shrimp Alfredo. I don't know why I didn't like it. Maybe because I was already feeling sick. After that, we went to the mall and I went to check out CCO if they have new stuff!

Here are some things I got at the CCO. I got some Fafi & Heatherette stuff. When they came out 4-5 months ago, I was broke and never had the chance to get them. Hahah! I'm just glad they now have it at CCO for a lesser price.

1. MAC Fafi Lipstick in Strawbaby = $10.00
2. MAC Fafi Lipstick in Utterly Frivolous - $10.00
3. MAC Fafi Blush in Hipness = $12.25
4. MAC Fafi Blush in Fashion Frenzy = $12.25
5. MAC Heatherette Lipglass in Starlet Kiss = $10.00
6. MAC Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl = $15.75


I wanted some more like the Fafi Quads but I changed my mind. lol. Maybe next time I'll get some Neo Sci Fi eyeshadows :) Ok, I hope you guys have a wonderful day today. I need to rest. X(

0 comments em “Collective Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger