Friday, October 3, 2008

Scrubs for Work

Yesterday.. I got up at around 12pm. Took a shower then took BLEU to a shop where they made him tinted. Yay! :) I wasn't able to take pictures yet of him. Next time :p Then after that, we (the husband and I) went to my parents' house and had "lunner" (lunch + dinner) there. LOL! That was totally a made up word. haha! It was around 4pm when we got there so it was late for lunch but too early for dinner. I was starving! I told the husband I want to go to the mall so he better hurry up. But he took 2 hours to eat because he was talking to my dad! I was really mad. We got to the mall at around 6:45PM. It was still early but I'm having my tantrums. lol. I was mad for nothing. I did buy a blouse at Aeropostale because they were on sale for only $5.45. Again, I did not take any pictures. Sorry. I also had my eyebrows threaded! They were ugly! I won't go back there again! It wasn't even! The other side is thicker than the other one, and it hurts so much! She has a heavy hand! I wasted my freakin $8.00 there! For sure I will never ever go back there again. At around 8pm, I told him I wanna go home because I was dead tired. So that's what happened yesterday.

Look how big my zit was on my forehead! I know its gross. :p This was taken yesterday, and yeah I don't have any make up on. :/ I was in a hurry! I managed to put some sunscreen though. lol.

Today, I woke up at around 11:30AM. The husband was already awake, checking something on the internet. I managed to take pictures before I went to work. Oh, I'm wearing my new scrubs.
Plus just see how big my zit was yesterday and how it gotten so small the next day (which is today) :D Thanks to my new skincare routine! Wooohooo! Yeah, i'll post my new skincare routine next time. So, what do you think of my new scrubs? I'm thinking of getting more tomorrow. The husband will drop me off to the mall, then he'll hit the gym while I shop. :) In these pictures, You'll see how ugly my eyebrows is and yeah I only put some eyeliner on top of my eyelashes coz I felt lazy to put some eyeshadows. lol. I guess that's good. It will motivate me not to buy anymore make up. Haha! But yeah, I have some sunscreen on. :)

I decided to skip the MAC UNGARO COLLECTION. Eventhough I really like this collection, I don't see why I should get it. Its nothing special. I already have the Freckletone lipstick and I coudn't justify myself buying more eyeshadows or that pink face powder. I'm happy! Now I can save up for more important things like outerwears for the winter. :)

Oh yeah, I feel so stupid having 2 blogs to manage. I should just delete the other blog then just continue doing my personal blog but I'll add a twist by doing some make up tutorials as well and of course product reviews. What do you guys think?? Let me know! Good Night!

0 comments em “Scrubs for Work”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger