Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crappiest Day Ever!

I went to the dentist at around 9AM, again too early for me for a wisdom tooth extraction. Ouch. They numb me and all that, so imagine me drooling nonstop and did not even notice it until the assistant wipes the side of my lips. I said "Oh, sorry". LOL. They had to stitch up the hole they made. Yuck. So now, I have a terrible headache with a toothache. :( And no I won't take pictures today. Not with my mouth swollen like this.

Anyway, I called off sick. I had to. I just couldn't take the pain. I barely opens my mouth so what will I say to my patients? Perform a sign language with them? Lol. And look at my horoscope for today. (No, I don't believe in Horoscopes. It was just weird when I saw and read it).

Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)[?]

Capricorn

The Bottom Line

Follow your instincts to stay at home even if friends want you to come out and play.

In Detail

The universe is sending you a lot more introspective energy, which might cause you to shy away from the world, right now -- but that's perfectly fine. In fact, you should follow your instincts to stay at home, even if friends are dying for you to come and join them for a fun night out. But, being your friends, they will totally understand if you feel like taking a pass. It's a good time to explore your own ideas and to think about what goals you want to tackle next.


Lol. My instincts was to stay at home. I don't really feel like going out. The husband even asked me if I want to go somewhere. I just don't feel like it. :( I just want to lay down, watch TV or read other blogs. lol. I know I'm a boring person. Hehe.


I thought I'd show you guys some random pictures :p

This is Joey. He's a pug. I left it at my parents' house. He's big now. I miss him a lot. I can't carry him anymore because he's just too heavy now. He has big eyes like mine. lol :)

My sister and I. She's so silly like ate (ate means older sister in Filipino). Yup, I wear glasses before but my prescription changed so I had to get another exam. I might get some prescription eyeglasses soon.

So, I'm on this phase again where I don't really want to spend anymore money on make up. I just got paid today and most of our money went to our bills. Sucks. I now have a car to pay plus the insurance. So expensive. I should spend more money on clothes or bag rather than make up. I don't regret spending money on skincare since its worth it. Having good skin makes you wear less make up. Now I don't even need to use anymore foundation. Just moisturizer and I'm ready to go. So you probably won't see me doing make up hauls for awhile but I'll buy the Clinique Cleansing Balm on or during Oct 08-Oct 20 because they will have Gift with Purchase. Haha!

Ok, this is it for now. :) tell me what you guys did today :D

0 comments em “Crappiest Day Ever!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger