Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grayish Eyes

I'm at my parents' house right now, and there's a kitten beside me purrring his way beside me. cute. I'm waiting for the hubby to pick me up (he's at work) because we rode in one car. sigh. So I'm bored and I'm actually uploading a tutorial right now. Its taking so long! It usually takes 1 hour to finish one tutorial.

I have not finished uploading my music to my itouch. Like I said, its such a pain to do all those transfers then you'll find out later that those music disappeared somewhere in your itouch. Am I doing it wrong?

Oh, my mom and I and her friend went to the mall - Benefit Counter. My mom went make up happy and bought all the things that the MUA applied on her face. lol. Her friend did the same thing. I wish I can do that! Haha! The husband asked if I bought anything. I said no. He was surprised. :p Well, I did get some samples from Benefit. Yay! And the MUA told me that if I come back there next time, she'll hook me up with more samples like some lipstick that has been discontinued or something. Yay for me. Haha! So, here are the things she got. :) I really like the "That GAL" Primer on her, and I think I might get the Browzing as well because it looks amazing on her. The "IT Stick" Is also nice.

Uhm, oh yeah I got my prescription contact lenses and I got the colored one - gray to be exact. I had colored contacts before but this time its different because this one suppose to treat my astigmatism. What do you guys think of my new eye color? :p Haha, I look so silly on the other picture. :D My eyes looks so tired in here. Working late nights. Drinking coffee. Not sleeping 8 hours a day makes it worst. I need a good eyecream. Sugguestions Anyone? :p


I want a darn eyebrow wax but everytime I get them wax, tiny bumps on my forehead appears like theres no tomorrow and I absolutely hate it! I want them get threaded. I need to go where Pursebuzz go. :/So, what you guys up to tomorrow? I'm going to the mall to meet my friend there. :p We'll have brunch somewhere. I don't know yet where but I'll keep you guys updated maybe tomorrow? :) Good night guys!

0 comments em “Grayish Eyes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger